TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If not no issue was trying to acquire a couple extra picks

I'll give you 3 tooth picks for Jenkins. The good green kind with the pick on one side and the floss on the other. I carry those suckers everywhere. Bonus mint flavor, free of charge. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

we just have no way to quantity it 

Yeah. I'd have flipped Stafford for a second and taken a QB by now if that was legal. :P

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

We haven’t done it before.  I’d lean towards no, but whatever honestly 

I think we did it last year, but it was players that were actively being shopped in the real world so there was some level of framework. There was also, I think, a committee to approve trades which added accountability. 

Edited by whatdrought

Arizona has traded the pick, Philadelphia is now on the clock. @MAJBobby

Here are the details of the trade:

Arizona trades it's 1st Round selection # 8 overall and it's 4th Round selection # 104 overall to Philadelphia.

Philadelphia trades it's 1st round selection # 21 overall, it's 3rd Round selection # 85 overall, it's 6th Round selection # 171 overall, and Tight End Dallas Goedert to Arizona.

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Arizona has traded the pick, Philadelphia is now on the clock. @MAJBobby

Here are the details of the trade:

Arizona trades it's 1st Round selection # 8 overall and it's 4th Round selection # 104 overall to Philadelphia.

Philadelphia trades it's 1st round selection # 21 overall, it's 3rd Round selection # 85 overall, it's 6th Round selection # 171 overall, and Tight End Dallas Goedert to Arizona.

was this approved, just making sure since recent discussions about player trades.

With our newly acquired 8th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles Select......

Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama.  The Jacksonville Jaguars @RyanC883 are on the clock.

Carson Wentz finally gets a real weapon at WR.  Jerry Jeudy is a top shelf receiving prospect with elite footwork, route running ability and suddenness to be a constant big play producer in the NFL. Jeudy offers dynamic foot speed and masterful route running ability and projects favorably to any style passing offense.  You will love your new NO1 WR Eagles Fans.  We get our No 1 WR, and still have picks 53, 104, 117, 149, 151 with possible compensatory (103.140,146)

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Virgil said:

I already put Jeudy in for you.

Good to go put my pick back and Jags on the clock, sorry if I cause issues, running a team would be my dream job this time of year

Edited by MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

With our newly acquired 8th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles Select......

Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama.  The Jacksonville Jaguars @RyanC883 are on the clock.

Carson Wentz finally gets a real weapon at WR.  Jerry Jeudy is a top shelf receiving prospect with elite footwork, route running ability and suddenness to be a constant big play producer in the NFL. Jeudy offers dynamic foot speed and masterful route running ability and projects favorably to any style passing offense.  You will love your new NO1 WR Eagles Fans.  We get our No 1 WR, and still have picks 53, 104, 117, 149, 151 with possible compensatory (103.140,146)

Can’t say I fully agree with this.  There’s so much received talent that I think the Eagles could have gotten a quality guy at 21 and kept the picks.  

with the #9 pick, the Jaguars and their 3 US-based fans are ecstatic to select Jedrick Willis--OT Alabama.  

Willis will help the statute that is Nick Foles stay upright and be able to actually get the ball to some of the WR weapons that Jax possesses.  He will also be able to open holes for Jax running game.  

Cheerio to our fans in London, @Rc2catch and the Browns are now on the clock.  

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

Can’t say I fully agree with this.  There’s so much received talent that I think the Eagles could have gotten a quality guy at 21 and kept the picks.  

Wanted to get the Best WR in class, in my NO 1B need.  I have the picks later with also getting 104 in the trade.  That is where I was thinking.  

Two players I would come up for if I was Eagles are Simmons and Jeudy

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

with the #9 pick, the Jaguars and their 3 US-based fans are ecstatic to select Jedrick Willis--OT Alabama.  

Willis will help the statute that is Nick Foles stay upright and be able to actually get the ball to some of the WR weapons that Jax possesses.  He will also be able to open holes for Jax running game.  

Cheerio to our fans in London, @Rc2catch and the Browns are now on the clock.  

Thank you, perfect timing 

With the #10 pick in the first round of the 2020 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select.. 

Grant Delpit - safety from LSU. 

Many expect offensive tackle here but Cleveland suffered against the run and Delpit is the ultimate Swiss Army knife having the size/speed/ability to play in coverage or come up in the box and make plays. We are the Browns we do not follow mock philosophy around here. 

Next up on the clock is the J-E-T-S

@Just Joshin'

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Lets see if I was right in moving up.  I think Jeudy would have went to Jags right here

I was going to take Willis or D. Brown, who already was selected.  Jags in big need of fixing their lines, the Jags likely take a WR at 21 (due to the depth at WR compared to OL/DL).   But Jeudy is hard to pass up.  

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

With the #10 pick in the first round of the 2020 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select.. 

Many expect offensive tackle here but Cleveland suffered against the run and Delpit is the ultimate Swiss Army knife having the size/speed/ability to play in coverage or come up in the box and make plays. We are the Browns we do not follow mock philosophy around here. 

I like the Delpit selection.  He was mocked top 10 before last season.  This could be an Ed Oliver selection where people call it the "steal" of the draft a year from now.  I think he is a pro-bowl caliber safety, and is very valuable in the AFC North.  

• Like (+1) 1

With the 11th pick, the Jets Select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.  The Las Vegas Raiders (@Kirby Jackson) are on the clock.

I was planning on OL or DL.  While Wills was my first choice, I ranked Becton higher than Edge Epenesa from Iowa.  OL is what the Jets need to help their Offense.  I actually hope they take a DT.

15 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

@Just Joshin'

I get the argument but they really need OT help.   They also had Peppers, similar player, and traded him away.

16 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I was going to take Willis or D. Brown, who already was selected.  Jags in big need of fixing their lines, the Jags likely take a WR at 21 (due to the depth at WR compared to OL/DL).   But Jeudy is hard to pass up.  

Before I gave up the slot I was planning on BPA between DL, CB, and WR. Really depended on a WR run and if someone dropped unexpectedly. That and possibly a trade down. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

With the 11th pick, the Jets Select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.  The Las Vegas Raiders @Kirby Jackson are on the clock.

I was planning on OL or DL.  While Wills was my first choice, I ranked Becton higher than Edge Epenesa from Iowa.  OL is what the Jets need to help their Offense.  I actually hope they take a DT.

I get the argument but they really need OT help.   They also had Peppers, similar player, and traded him away.

Fify so Kirby was actually tagged :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 13th pick, the Colts Select CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma.  The Bucs ( @Golden Goat) are on the clock.

As for why, QB value isn't there and we learned the hard way that big bodied ex-Panthers WRs are consistently a disappointment. 

That's not a bad pick at all, but I really think Jordan Love is the pick there. 

We'll probably end up signing Winston to a one-year 'prove it' deal (translation: he sucks, has little leverage and we're punting on a QB). We see no QB of value here. We considered going offensive line, but for this pick, we're shifting to the other side of the ball. Our defense played very well the second half of the season and is in desperate need of that one playmaker --  that guy who can get in the face of Brees, Ryan and other pass-happy QBs. We believe our guy is vastly underrated, and once his emotional story is told nationally and teams see his incredible work ethic -- and meet the man behind it -- he'll fly up draft boards.

With the 14th pick of the first round, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select YETUR GROSS-MATOS, EDGE, Penn State.  

@bkep32 and his Denver Broncos are on the clock.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

no I wanted Lamb LMAO

Interesting.  There's only one WR I really want in this draft, regardless of our history of that position and school

Edited by Virgil