Lamar MVP, Harbaugh COTY, Gilmore DPOY, M Thomas OPOY, Kyler OROY & Bosa DROY - Tanny Comeback POY

Reed83HOF

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Lot of players are there....I know yesterday, he was lofting balls for the kids participating in the "NFL Experience" for several hours (video posted here from Insta).  I'm sure his sponsers such as Nike encourage him to show up wearing their line of clothing.  Sam Darnold was there playing a Cornhole tournament with Daniel Jones (not sure who won)

I would expect the coaches told Josh to try to get there and soak in as much of the atmosphere as he can so he sees a bit of what it will be like when he's there to play

I think Josh and a couple of the OL and DLmen need to hold McDermott while a tailor measures him, and get him a decent suit.  His wife looks great, and 'Zo's wife Manjanique looks fantastic, but McDermott looks like a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman. 

In his defense, he looks like a runway model compared to Jim Harbaugh in his Walmart Khakis! 

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

In his defense, he looks like a runway model compared to Jim Harbaugh in his Walmart Khakis! 

I did not see this, only an interview clip where he expresses his opinion that Kyle Shanahan should win COTY

Beautiful speech by Ryan Tannehill saying he wouldn't be where he is today without all his past experiences so he's grateful for them....very gracious, but you can "read between the lines" when he talks about overcoming adversity in his career. 

44 minutes ago, Augie said:

I know McDermott is a little fireplug - McNasty - but I still think one DLman on each ankle, one OLman on each arm, Josh gripping his head like he gripped the football on that 4th and 1 conversion in Dallas, and the tailor could Get 'Er Done.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Kyler Murray????????????????????  Are you ***** kidding me?

To be honest I haven’t seen a single game , but  I haven’t heard much about him the whole season, I couldn’t be wrong but I reacted the same way as you !!!

4 hours ago, Putin said:

To be honest I haven’t seen a single game , but  I haven’t heard much about him the whole season, I couldn’t be wrong but I reacted the same way as you !!!

I watched maybe one Cardinals game. It was early on and he was bad, but then as I understand it he had some really good games and put up some nice stats mid-season. Then kind of trailed off at the end. He was probably better than I expected. Josh Jacobs to me was the OROY.

10 hours ago, 2003Contenders said:

Tre didn't give up any TDs in the playoffs  either. The Texans scored 2 TDs -- the first was on Watson's run. The second was on a swing pass to the RB in the backfield. That isn't to say that Tre played especially well late in the game when Hopkins exploded for some big catches, but he was kept out of the endzone.

10 hours ago, Gambit said:

Well damn, I guess that game just fried my brain.

2 pt conversion was where hop smoked Tre in EZ

Overall: Tre was very good early. Hopkins took over late with multiple big plays on Tre 

I’m fine with all of the participation award winners. Let the Ravens and others have their moral victory. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Overall: Tre was very good early. Hopkins took over late with multiple big plays on Tre 

Yeah, I love me some Tre Day but Hopkins "solved" him in the 2nd half.  If Tre locks him down chances are far far better we win.

I would love us to have a Hopkins type guy.

Oh, and Hopkins threw down at Tre afterwards, too ???

• Like (+1) 1

Kyler Murray had a really freaking nice year. People don't watch the games and then react. The kid is primed to be an absolute star if he continues to develop and grow. 

42 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m fine with all of the participation award winners. Let the Ravens and others have their moral victory. 

We lost in the wildcard round. Coach of the year and MVP are not participation awards. I smell jealousy. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

Kyler Murray????????????????????  Are you ***** kidding me?

Not saying he was great, but Murray had 24 TDs to Jacobs 7 (I know QB vs RB) but Murray also had 540+ yards rushing to Jacobs at 1150. Almost half from the QB position. Plus, QBs tend to get a boost just because.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, I love me some Tre Day but Hopkins "solved" him in the 2nd half.  If Tre locks him down chances are far far better we win.

I would love us to have a Hopkins type guy.

Oh, and Hopkins threw down at Tre afterwards, too ???

Wonder if he also posted a still shot of the play in which Tre forced him to fumble?

Seriously. He made some plays, but he’s really overstepping here. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

We lost in the wildcard round. Coach of the year and MVP are not participation awards. I smell jealousy. 

nope. To me the only award is the one some team earns tonight.  Individual awards are fine recognition I guess for those that Need that... 

not what it’s about for me and I’m glad the bills didn’t get showered with recognition for being kind of ok to decent. 

coach of the year and MVP getting blown out in the divisional round? Whatever the shield needs to do I guess. 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

nope. To me the only award is the one some team earns tonight.  Individual awards are fine recognition I guess for those that Need that... 

not what it’s about for me and I’m glad the bills didn’t get showered with recognition for being kind of ok to decent. 

coach of the year and MVP getting blown out in the divisional round? Whatever the shield needs to do I guess. 

You do see that there's a difference between a "recognition award" for individual achievement, vs a "participation award"?

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Shanahan got robbed, IMO.  Transformed a 4-12 team to a Super Bowl team.  Baltimore made the playoffs last year with essentially the same team. BS.

Per Harbaugh's interview he agrees with you on Shanahan

Negative on the Baltimore/essentially same team though.

• Like (+1) 1

Shanahan got robbed.  I'm fine with every other one considering they're regular season awards.  You could make an equally compelling case for McCaffrey and Thomas for OPTY.  Setting an all time NFL record in receptions though probably pushed Thomas over the top.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/2/2020 at 4:16 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It's a regular season award. You don't react to one game. McDermott's name shouldn't have even been a consideration for the choke job in the wildcard round with that logic. 

4 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

It's a regular season award. You don't react to one game. McDermott's name shouldn't have even been a consideration for the choke job in the wildcard round with that logic. 

Absolutely shouldn’t have.  His job with that ‘17 team was far more of a feat. 

you want the coaches the heck outta those scrubs award, Tomlin gets nod. 

But yeah, Awards that don’t include post season results are contrived and meaningless in my view.

Bunch of Irrelevant hollow moral victories..  

On 2/2/2020 at 12:16 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I did not see this, only an interview clip where he expresses his opinion that Kyle Shanahan should win COTY

Beautiful speech by Ryan Tannehill saying he wouldn't be where he is today without all his past experiences so he's grateful for them....very gracious, but you can "read between the lines" when he talks about overcoming adversity in his career. 

Did you say lines?

D6nl8vbWsAISqtX?format=jpg&name=large