The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Florida really trending down nicely.  Deaths should be near peak.

And Arizona is trending down in all stats including deaths.  They have burnt out.

This is great. Ya Magox I think take both zinc and copper balanced can help the inflammation part of the virus. But both need to be balanced before get it. But use zinc as much can with body cannot do away the copper in the body as well. Maybe can help kids as well  with the multisystem  Inflammatory. 

Seems like I always throw something at you complex Magox for you to help each other understand LOL. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

He left out the part where it's established science that ACE2 enzyme/receptor (mode of virus entry into cells) is over expressed in people attending republican political rallies and under expressed in people who attend "peaceful" protests and gather in large groups.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Magox said:

Florida really trending down nicely.  Deaths should be near peak.

And Arizona is trending down in all stats including deaths.  They have burnt out.

i love how people are trying to turn this into "good news" when in reality its august and the rest of the world is almost back to living normal lives while americans can't even go on vacation 

35 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

i love how people are trying to turn this into "good news" when in reality its august and the rest of the world is almost back to living normal lives while americans can't even go on vacation 

most of the world doesn’t have a population where over 75% of the population is severely obese, obese, or overweight either. 

the main issue with covid is that it impacts unhealthy populations, which the US.  It’s not up to the government to fix that. 

Edited by dubs

31 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

You don't know what you are talking about.

3 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

That's not a surprise, he's blaming Trump for the USPS, when Trump has nothing to do with the post office

Yes, he's an idiot. This statement by him "the rest of the world is almost back to living normal lives while americans can't even go on vacation" is the ultimate in ignorance. Many other countries are doing and have done much worse than us. In fact, many are having a resurgence of the China virus. 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You don't know what you are talking about.

Europe is so far ahead of america right now . why is that? 

28 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

That's not a surprise, he's blaming Trump for the USPS, when Trump has nothing to do with the post office

go ahead and explain what is happening to the USPS and why its happening. need a full detailed explanation since you are convinced Trump has "nothing" to do with it 

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

go ahead and explain what is happening to the USPS and why its happening. need a full detailed explanation since you are convinced Trump has "nothing" to do with it 

For someone who doesn't link to any real facts, you ask a lot of other people. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

For someone who doesn't link to any real facts, you ask a lot of other people. 

????????????

its literally all over the news. just google "USPS" right now and have a look. not my fault you chose to ignore all media outlets not named fox news 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

????????????

its literally all over the news. just google "USPS" right now and have a look. not my fault you chose to ignore all media outlets not named fox news 

Seriously, you're that gullible? 

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

I can go  on vacation Granted, I'm limited to the places I'd want to go, but no one is stopping me. It's our local governments which are keeping us from going to their states. Perhaps take it up with them.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The USPS is tens of billions in debt, how the frick is that Trump's fault? Congress distributes funds, not the president, but you knew that.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny how all the ghouls came out to pounce on Gohmert when he was diagnosed but none are speaking up now... wonder why? 

Sooner or later, they're going to figure out they've been lied to bigly. 

He recovered. Most people do. He can credit anything he wants for it I guess. 

5 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Please point me to a country as vast and diverse as the US that is back to “normal.”

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing that after all these months you still don't see the game being played right in front of you with all our lives. 

it truly is amazing. I guess when you’re so invested into a narrative, down to your core, you’ll dismiss anything and everything that goes against it rather than look inside and question the narrative. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Are you suggesting that Gohmert is lying?

That he recovered? No, I don't believe he's lying about that.

Who knows why he got better? Most people get better with aspirin, rest, and fluids. 

Maybe he prayed and god made him better. Maybe hydrochloroquine helped him. He has no idea but he was eager to make it political and say HCQ made him better.  

24 minutes ago, shoshin said:

That he recovered? No, I don't believe he's lying about that.

Who knows why he got better? Most people get better with aspirin, rest, and fluids. 

Maybe he prayed and god made him better. Maybe hydrochloroquine helped him. He has no idea but he was eager to make it political and say HCQ made him better.  

Did you read the article? Took everything info read as many said  (ive been saying as well helped) . 

“I had a couple of bad days, but I started taking hydroxychloroquine, [Zithromax], and zinc, along with vitamins D3 and C," he said. "And I took a steroid nebulizer for a few days to help coat the alveoli in the lungs and protect them somewhat from the COVID virus attack.”

The guy did something for his self and health. No politics in that.

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

He left out the part where it's established science that ACE2 enzyme/receptor (mode of virus entry into cells) is over expressed in people attending republican political rallies and under expressed in people who attend "peaceful" protests and gather in large groups.  

I really don't what know what you are trying to say lol. 

23 minutes ago, shoshin said:

His N=1 test worked for him.  And he feels like communicating that.  Not sure that is “making it political”.  The bodybuilding community has typically been 10 years ahead of modern mainstream medicine, and most of it is word of mouth success stories.  I think this HCQ thing may have some of that same truth to it, like for example steroids aren’t as bad as you first think.

Time will tell; too bad it became an L vs R thing.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Did you read the article? Took everything as many (ive been saying as well helped) . 

“I had a couple of bad days, but I started taking hydroxychloroquine, [Zithromax], and zinc, along with vitamins D3 and C," he said. "And I took a steroid nebulizer for a few days to help coat the alveoli in the lungs and protect them somewhat from the COVID virus attack.”

Thank you, I was trying to say the same thing.   Good thing it wasn’t banned where he lived.

Edited by BeerLeagueHockey
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

His N=1 test worked for him.  And he feels like communicating that.  Not sure that is “making it political”.  The bodybuilding community has typically been 10 years ahead of modern mainstream medicine, and most of it is word of mouth success stories.  I think this HCQ thing may have some of that same truth to it, like steroids aren’t as bad as you first think.

Right i'm sick and tired L vs R things when it does indeed help people. Along many things.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Very normal.  Very good.

5f0de3523ad86177080dd3a5?width=1100&form

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Did you read the article? Took everything info read as many said  (ive been saying as well helped) . 

Like I said, most people recover. 

Of course, that's not the headline they framed and that was shared here. 

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I really don't what know what you are trying to say lol. 

It was my attempt to take a shot at our lying dishonest media.  They freak out about covid when Republicans gather in large numbers, but ignore any potential covid ramifications when protestors/rioters or funeral attendees gather in close proximity.  I just figured that they must have some real "science" to back up what looks to thinking people as raging hypocrisy. Differential cell surface marker expression (ACE2) based on political persuasion  would be one way to explain their position....which is of course ludicrous. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It was my attempt to take a shot at our lying dishonest media.  They freak out about covid when Republicans gather in large numbers, but ignore any potential covid ramifications when protestors/rioters or funeral attendees gather in close proximity.  I just figured that they must have some real "science" to back up what looks to thinking people as raging hypocrisy. Differential cell surface marker expression (ACE2) based on political persuasion  would be one way to explain their position....which is of course ludicrous. 

Right agree lots don't make sense.. But always been ace 2 coronavirus hits as well as other ace 2  lot'sin the past for coronavirus.     Forgive me drinking little bit and watching Shaun of the dead. Lol hope making sense to you

One of the replies to that tweet:

"The fact the governors won't even tell you what needs to happen in order to fully reopen tells you all you need to know."  

Yep.  And not ONE media outlet is questioning anything.  NOT ONE. 

I don't care who you vote for or what party you belong to.  The fact that we can't even get on the same page over this, the biggest breach of trust in human history, and be irate at every single politician and the media that supports them for not demanding answers, is pathetic.

Carry on posting about people not wearing masks is the problem..

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GG said:

Please point me to a country as vast and diverse as the US that is back to “normal.”

what does diversity have to do with anything? wtf

and america being "vast" was supposed to help stop the spread. the EU is way more densely populated than america and we are still doing way worse than them. 

9 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

The USPS is tens of billions in debt, how the frick is that Trump's fault? Congress distributes funds, not the president, but you knew that.

ok? what does the USPS being in debt have to do with anything? do you know how many parts of this country are in debt? lol. 

Why are they removing sorting machines and mailboxes across america right before the election? 

Edited by Penfield45

7 hours ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

His N=1 test worked for him.  And he feels like communicating that.  Not sure that is “making it political”.  The bodybuilding community has typically been 10 years ahead of modern mainstream medicine, and most of it is word of mouth success stories.  I think this HCQ thing may have some of that same truth to it, like for example steroids aren’t as bad as you first think.

Could be. 

7 hours ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

100%. 

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Massachusetts has obliterated the curve!

Schools will be open as normal and large events will resume!!

Right?

Right???

A guy in that thread posted Chicago data. Philly and NY similarly low. 

People are locked in fear mode. 

• Like (+1) 2

...sounds like the generally accepted protocol in the scientific community is a Three Phase Trial process......yet it appears that (if I read correctly) that Russia short circuited the Three Phase Process for their vaccine and is looking for legitimacy by injecting Putin's daughter....I'm confident the FDA would demand the Three Phase Process followed by extensive review before any approval(s).....however, could the "Russian vaccine" or others outside the US infiltrate via the black market with potentially irreparable harm?....

Apologies if this has been raised before, been away for two weeks:

An Australian professor, Sydney gastroenterologist Thomas Borody, has claimed that Ivermectin - in conjunction with Doxycyclin and Zinc - "has obliterated the virus in 100% of clinical trials". It shows a reduction of the virus cells by a factor of 5000 within 48 hours. There are no known side effects from Ivermectin, and it is approved by the FDA and the WHO.

The drug works as both a preventative medicine for those who are not infected and a cure for those who are infected.

Professor Borody also stated that the reason this news is not being shouted out loud is because these drugs are cheap and readily available, hence pharmaceutical companies have no interest in promoting them.

This begs the question - why aren't government medical officers making this a priority?

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1