Packers vs Seahawks

stuvian

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Lynch might more done than Gore.

I still blame Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey for trading Lynch for next to nothing.  The premise that Lynch didn't want to be here is nonsense.  What happened was the Bills drafted Spiller, cut Lynch's playing time, all after they made it quite clear they didn't want him here and were trying to trade him.  Lynch is being very diplomatic when he says it was mutual.  If any employee was treated as shabily by his boss, he'd want out too.  Sure Lynch did some bad stuff off the field but the 1st move was the team against him, not the other way around.  Before Gailey and Spiller arrived can anyone find one time Marshawn badmouthed  Buffalo?

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

I still blame Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey for trading Lynch for next to nothing.  The premise that Lynch didn't want to be here is nonsense.  What happened was the Bills drafted Spiller, cut Lynch's playing time, all after they made it quite clear they didn't want him here and were trying to trade him.  Lynch is being very diplomatic when he says it was mutual.  If any employee was treated as shabily by his boss, he'd want out too.  Sure Lynch did some bad stuff off the field but the 1st move was the team against him, not the other way around.  Before Gailey and Spiller arrived can anyone find one time Marshawn badmouthed  Buffalo?

He was a running back.  He wouldn’t have changed the trajectory of the Bills franchise one iota.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Shula won championships before then.

Johnson was a great coach, yes. Just don't think he belongs in the Hall.

He won none with Marino, one of the greatest QBs ever.

JJ took over a 1-15 Cowboys team, rebuilt it and won 2 SBs in years 4 and 5.  He went to the playoffs 3 years in Miami.  He won a national championship at "the U".

If he doesn't belong in the HOF, no HC does. 

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Didn’t he also hit a Canadian woman on Chipawa Street? 

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Seahawks score a TD to make it 21-10.  I'm thinking maybe the game will get close. 

Got done taking a dump and it's now 28-10 :(

I think the poop emoji would've been more appropriate here, but(t) that's just me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Never had an issue with Lynch like many. In comparison though... if the Packers has taken that trade when offered Rodgers would probably have three rings and McCarthy would be retiring a Packer. ?

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Shula won championships before then.

Johnson was a great coach, yes. Just don't think he belongs in the Hall.

Agree.

Johnson was 144-80 overall, .556%.

George Seifert 176-114, .648.

Both won 2 Super Bowls.  Nobody ever speaks of Seifert being HOF and he arguably had a better coaching career than Johnson.