Cody Ford: Fans Told Me To “Kill Myself” after Playoff Penalty

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Nobody should ever be told to kill themselves, but the ref who made the bogus call should be politely told to punch himself in the face.  

I know this won’t end the thread, but it SHOULD! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

https://buffalonews.com/2020/01/05/buffalo-bills-houston-texans-cody-ford-penalty-social-media/

This is horrible.  It’s one thing to criticize a players performance on the field, it’s another to say this kind of BS.   Even though we are frustrated, this is ridiculous 

Ford should not have to put up with poor character comments such as that.  I as a fan support him as a player and a person and know he will do what he can to improve in the future.  For the record I think the penalty was a poor call in large part that in most other similar situations a player would not get called for it.  I can't even remember the last time such a penalty was called in a NFL game.

• Like (+1) 2

This is the issue with making some of these guys whipping boys on here or social media. 
There’s a lot of Ford sucks on here. On Facebook. Twitter. Problem is he doesn’t suck. We know this. He’s playing out of position probably on top of being a rookie. 
When some of these guys are bashed non stop people run with it and it becomes “fact” to a lot. This scenario is an obvious fool overreacting to a loss and really extreme. 
There should be ways to hold people accountable for this kind of stuff. It’s disgusting and embarrassing as a fan. 

• Like (+1) 3