Playoff #1 PreGame Thread. Bills @ Texans

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

They are playing with house money.  Win or lose, this season has been way more than anyone expected. 

actually, a ton of people expected 10-6 or 11-5 if you go back and look at some of the prediction threads after the schedule came out.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/1/4/21049341/report-will-fuller-not-expected-to-play-for-houston-texans-against-buffalo-bills

Report: Will Fuller not expected to play for Houston Texans against Buffalo Bills

Houston Texans wide receiver is unlikely to play in today’s Wild Card game against the Buffalo Bills, reports Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. Fuller has been dealing with a groin injury suffered in Week 16 and he is still suffering from “muscle tightness”.

Kenny Stills is the next man up in the rotation, and he can be dangerous, but he hasn’t been as effective for Houston as the speedy Fuller

Two keys to the game

1) Josh doesn't play like a playoff rookie and has a solid game

2) We stop Hyde from running all over us ... not worried about passing attack with their OL, Tre covering Hopkins, and Fuller being out.

WHEN these two things happen ... next stop Kansas City!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/1/4/21049341/report-will-fuller-not-expected-to-play-for-houston-texans-against-buffalo-bills

Report: Will Fuller not expected to play for Houston Texans against Buffalo Bills

Houston Texans wide receiver is unlikely to play in today’s Wild Card game against the Buffalo Bills, reports Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. Fuller has been dealing with a groin injury suffered in Week 16 and he is still suffering from “muscle tightness”.

Kenny Stills is the next man up in the rotation, and he can be dangerous, but he hasn’t been as effective for Houston as the speedy Fuller

A positive sign to start the day!?

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Two keys to the game

2) We stop Hyde from running all over us ... not worried about passing attack with their OL, Tre covering Hopkins, and Fuller being out.

Agreed. But hopefully Baltimore. 

Is it 4:30 yet? So pumped!

When do I switch from coffee to beer? Do I put coffee in a beer? Perhaps run beer through my coffee maker?

It's okay that I ate hot wings and bleu cheese at 7am for good luck, right?

Hopefully this is the start of an annual thing so I can figure these things out and have traditions. Normal game day routines dont work here. It's playoffs!!!

Edited by DisplacedBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Two keys to the game

Agree with point 1 .

Isn’t Kenny Stills pretty good?

5 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Agreed. But hopefully Baltimore. 

I just want a next week ... location flexible

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Agree with point 1 .

Isn’t Kenny Stills pretty good?

He's no Will Fuller ... so I'll take it