Josh Allen Waterboy

Irv

Anybody watching the game today see Josh at about the 8 minute left in the 4th chatting with one of his receivers hop up and grab his teammate a couple of cups of water?  I’m pretty sure they weren’t for himself.  I think this epitomizes selflessness and leadership across the whole organization.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Anybody watching the game today see Josh at about the 8 minute left in the 4th chatting with one of his receivers hop up and grab his teammate a couple of cups of water?  I’m pretty sure they weren’t for himself.  I think this epitomizes selflessness and leadership across the whole organization.  

the sideline scouting report said it was some high quality H2O 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 12

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

Another game without 300 yards passing.  

• Haha (+1) 9

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

I saw that lol.  

1 hour ago, Irv said:

I did see that and think it was great!