Rumor Roethlisberger done with Football

1 minute ago, Franchiseneedsme said:

If true maybe they would listen to offers for Juju Shuster for some draft capital. I would give up A 2nd and a 4th for him. Game changer

This would have been the year for Pittsburgh to clean house and start a re-build. But that's not the Steeler way. Instead they traded their 1st for a difference-maker and still made a pretty good run at making the playoffs.

Point being, I dont see them selling off assets just because Ben leaves.

• Like (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, Franchiseneedsme said:

If true maybe they would listen to offers for Juju Shuster for some draft capital. I would give up A 2nd and a 4th for him. Game changer

Too bad.  I've always like Big Ben.  Great career for him.  Thanks for the memories

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Too bad.  I've always like Big Ben.  Great career for him.  Thanks for the memories

Did you like the player or the person?

10 minutes ago, Franchiseneedsme said:

No Link?

4 minutes ago, Process said:

The Steelers have a lot of talent. I don't think they would go into rebuild just because Ben retired. Probably try and get a vet... Dalton, Eli etc. and draft a guy for the future. 

Dalton would prob do well in their system and train up a future guy. 

Eli will prob retire as well.

5 minutes ago, Process said:

The Steelers have a lot of talent. I don't think they would go into rebuild just because Ben retired. Probably try and get a vet... Dalton, Eli etc. and draft a guy for the future. 

A vet QB makes sense along with drafting one if they feel Rudolph definitely isnt it.