Ingram III Injury?

PatsFanNH

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Even if Ingram were to be out, I think they'd likely get similar production out of the Edwards/Hill combo. Obviously Baltimore would rather have all 3 though.

He just seems be a killer with his quickness the others IMO are not as good. I know he killed the Pats in. Alto more he averaged like 8 yards a carry.. (everyone else was under 4 including Lamar which shocked me.) 

I don’t think he gets enough credit for what he brings to them as a RB.

Just now, Process said:

If the bills had a 25% chance of beating the Ravens Rd 2, Ingram being out would bump it up to... 30% at best? Let us know when Lamar gets hurt, he is that entire team. 

Lamar is fun to watch but frustrating when he plays your team.. lol  be interesting how well the RPO works next year for them.. 

Every key player on the ravens is going to be sitting the next two weeks and resting. That actually equals almost 3 weeks without heavy contact football. Ingram is going to be back and there’s no way they risk Lamar in the most meaningless game in week 17. Definitely not trying to look too far ahead but that team is going to be a handful for whoever gets them in the next round. Healthy, well coached, and as hot as a team could ever come into the playoffs

4 hours ago, Process said:

If the bills had a 25% chance of beating the Ravens Rd 2, Ingram being out would bump it up to... 30% at best? Let us know when Lamar gets hurt, he is that entire team. 

Lamar is good.  Lamar may be a generational talent when he runs, and he's a for-reals QB, not just an "RB who can pass"

Lamar is also far from that entire team.  They have talent dripping off every facet of that offense - RB, TE, WR, OL

I grant you this, Lamar may be the "irreplaceable man"

6 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

He takes so much pressure off of Lamar, honestly I think he is a key cog. I mean the Bills held him in check and for most part we kept Ravens in check.

Gus Edwards averaged 5.5 YPC against the Browns.  The far bigger loss in the Bills game was Mark Andrews.