Why Does Edelman Never Get Flagged for Taunting?

RaoulDuke79

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Nah Edelman is a prick.

but what was with Harry and White? Multiple times they were going at it after the whistle it seemed. lol

He absolutely is. To be clear, I hate Edelman just like everybody else.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

He absolutely is. To be clear, I hate Edelman just like everybody else.

he’s one tough sunnava out there, just like Jim Kelly was

both with brutal beatings every game

Wish the Bills got someone like that instead of divas jumping up and down as they quit on the first contact with a DB

Edited by row_33

On 12/22/2019 at 8:30 AM, RaoulDuke79 said:

Granted, my disdain for this guy runs deeper than it has for any player in the NFL, but why is he continually allowed to get up and talk ***** to the defense all of the time? I get it, most players do the first down signal and Zeke has his "feed me" schtick, but I never see  jawing at opposing players after plays like he does go unchecked. That aside he's also a PED using cheap shotting scumbag of a player. 

WR's and DB's constantly jaw back and forth with each other after plays ... even <gasp> Bills players.  You must not be watching close enough.  That is never called for taunting unless it is very excessive and extreme.  Edelman is no different than any other WR in that regard ... but he is a little B word.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

he’s one tough sunnava out there, just like Jim Kelly was

both with brutal beatings every game

Wish the Bills got someone like that 

He plays dirty though. I don't want dirty players.

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

On the contrary...he's a BIG B word.  :D

I’m sure every DB shudders the whole time for game film review or upcoming work

Every other WR combined hadn’t delivered half of what he has

16 minutes ago, DD4Bills said:

Was looking back at texts I was sending my brother during Saturday's game. One was a 12 word text about Edelman...7 of which were the F word. Yep, not a fan of the punk. If he played hockey, he'd be Brad Marchand.

I'd equate him more to Mario Lemieux.  Lots of talent, but if you watched him off the puck or behind the play, he'd be slashing or sucker punching someone.  A dirty scumbag in every sense of the word.  

Edited by CodeMonkey

4 minutes ago, DD4Bills said:

Was looking back at texts I was sending my brother during Saturday's game. One was a 12 word text about Edelman...7 of which were the F word. Yep, not a fan of the punk. If he played hockey, he'd be Brad Marchand.

I love Edelman as a player.. he is no where near as talented as Marchand in Hockey! Marchand is a pest and way way dirtier than Edelman.. lol

13 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I love Edelman as a player.. he is no where near as talented as Marchand in Hockey! Marchand is a pest and way way dirtier than Edelman.. lol

Edelman is a scumbag, a cheater and a disgusting human being.

• Like (+1) 1

Tangentially on topic, Belichick is a bad guy who believed that winning is the only important thing. If it requires cheating without getting caught, so be it. 
     His players are a reflection of this. 

I so wish Hyde would have absolutely speared the heck out of Brady of that run , Helmet first. Brady was running and not sliding, like Josh in the first game. Alas, that is not how McD is coaching up his guys.

I hate Edelman, Brady, Belicheat. I still hate Amindouchebag and he’s not on the team anymore.

?????

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Edelman is a scumbag, a cheater and a disgusting human being.

Nailed it.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Tangentially on topic, Belichick is a bad guy who believed that winning is the only important thing. If it requires cheating without getting caught, so be it. 
     His players are a reflection of this. 

I so wish Hyde would have absolutely speared the heck out of Brady of that run , Helmet first. Brady was running and not sliding, like Josh in the first game. Alas, that is not how McD is coaching up his guys.

I hate Edelman, Brady, Belicheat. I still hate Amindouchebag and he’s not on the team anymore.

?????

Don’t forget the scumbag owner. Getting illegal massages from women involved in sex trafficking. 
Do illegal things and play dumb when caught. Cheating is the NE way. Glad that’s not my team.