Why Does Edelman Never Get Flagged for Taunting?

RaoulDuke79

Granted, my disdain for this guy runs deeper than it has for any player in the NFL, but why is he continually allowed to get up and talk ***** to the defense all of the time? I get it, most players do the first down signal and Zeke has his "feed me" schtick, but I never see  jawing at opposing players after plays like he does go unchecked. That aside he's also a PED using cheap shotting scumbag of a player. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Granted, my disdain for this guy runs deeper than it has for any player in the NFL, but why is he continually allowed to get up and talk ***** to the defense all of the time? I get it, most players do the first down signal and Zeke has his "feed me" schtick, but I never see  jawing at opposing players after plays like he does go unchecked. That aside he's also a PED using cheap shotting scumbag of a player. 

The rules don't always apply to everyone equally.

This is a judgement thing, and you cannot count on the refs to enforce this...especially against a Patsie at home. 

It's just facts. It sucks, but that's how it goes

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

This is why handsy Gilmore doesn’t get flagged anymore ? 

Only in part. Yes Gilmore is a very good corner especially when he can be physical. But the Pats players get away with more crap than any other team. Maybe because they are the champs and have been a dynasty. Saw it in the NBA years ago with certain teams or more like certain players!

Although I think that the right call was made on that interference call on Edelman!! They didn’t get away with it THIS TIME!!

• Like (+1) 1

He is a zero class player. Nobody likes him in the league. When he finally gets caught using PED’s our resident Pats posters here will tell us it was a first time offense. Just like Belichick only cheated the one time he got caught. Brady didn’t instruct the ball boy to tamper will footballs. Kraft had no clue he was getting illegal massages from girls involved in sex trafficking...etc

Edit- forgot about the suspension last year for PED’s . I should of said ‘ Pats fans will try to tell us that was the only time he took it and it was by accident’. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Haha (+1) 4

It is indeed a frustrating thing to watch that NE is given a standard that other teams aren't. Brady throw aways and roughing the passer calls.....don't get me started. Playing them is like a boxing match against the champ, you can't let it go to a decision, even if you're winning every round, you have to knock their ass out to beat them. It's pathetic to watch and and makes them so unlikeable to many.

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He is a zero class player. Nobody likes him in the league. When he finally gets caught using PED’s our resident Pats posters here will tell us it was a first time offense. Just like Belichick only cheated the one time he got caught. Brady didn’t instruct the ball boy to tamper will footballs. Kraft had no clue he was getting illegal massages from girls involved in sex trafficking...etc

He already got caught for PEDs

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He missed the first 4 games of last season due to a PED suspension. It's so obvious. Look at his sunken caveman eyes. Still juicing.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He already got caught for PEDs

Oh my gosh, you are right, totally forgot about that! 
So it was just that one time. I am sure Pats fans buy whatever story he gave for it, I don’t recall. I’m sure Pats fans also believe he looks like he does from all natural and league approves substances. 

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He missed the first 4 games of last season due to a PED suspension. It's so obvious. Look at his sunken caveman eyes. Still juicing.

Yep, totally forgot about that. Funny the league did it after the Pats  lost the SB to Philly, not after they won one. So it’s like it didn’t really matter. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Oh my gosh, you are right, totally forgot about that! 
So it was just that one time. I am sure Pats fans buy whatever story he gave for it, I don’t recall. I’m sure Pats fans also believe he looks like he does from all natural and league approves substances. 

Yep, totally forgot about that. Funny the league did it after the Pats  lost the SB to Philly, not after they won one. So it’s like it didn’t really matter. 

Well, the league quickly swept the whole Rodney Harrison dealing HGH thing under the rug pretty quickly 15 years ago, so ya gotta wonder...

• Like (+1) 1