12/21 Bills @ Pats** PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

As well you should.

A WHOLE lot of people have earned a WHOLE lot of scorn this year.

They really have. 

heading out of the eagles game there was so many around here that said week after week every game was “must win” because we would probably lose all four between weeks 13-16, or only win 1. 

it was foolish then and even more so now. My god I got so annoyed with the “must win” BS. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

OMG. I’m listening to the pregame show on WGR taking calls. Y’all got a bunch of morons up there! Every caller preambles that their the teams best fan, but their comments aren’t just stupid, they’re dead wrong. 

Must be the weather..

did they all sound like drunk 55-year-olds?

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Let’s see a little Perry on offense today. You got to start moving on and away from Gore. He’s done. Let’s see some of 32 with the ball. It worked out well the last time we had a 32 carrying it.

I'd rather see 22 with the ball.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I recommend starting to drink NOW! No one will blame you if you’re pissed drunk. (You won’t remember it anyway!?)

I have been drinking.  Won't piss myself but I will be apologizing for language I'm sure!

• Haha (+1) 1

I was going in to target (live in fl) and an older gentlemen then myself sees my bills sweatshirt and says "the bills play the patriots today" I was like yes sir and we both said "GO BILLS". thought it was pretty cool. this game will have some national attention and the time is drawing nigh "to dethrone the king, you've got to cut his head off"...Bruce Smith

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm so psyched to be able to watch a live Bills game on a Sunday morning again!  (kickoff is 10:30 am, Sunday morning in my time zone.)

I usually have to watch the replay of the game (NFL Gamepass) when I get home from work every Monday.  Even though I try not to spoil the results of those games, there is nothing like a live game.

• Like (+1) 1