Adam Schein goes threw a table on CBS for Bills Mafia!

wppete

Just now, Virgil said:

It’s hard to take a guy seriously saying he’s a Bills fan when he keeps calling the coach McDermotts.  I thought I heard him wrong but he did it at least 3 times.  

Dude doesn’t even know our coaches name 

He did it with several things I think it might be just how he talks. He has been on the wagon at least since the preseason.

• Like (+1) 1

He went to journalism school at Cuse as did a number of sportscasters who are fond of The Bills. Many are just closet fans. I remember when he said “I’m not a fan of how The Buffalo Bills are building their team. I AM a fan of how the SF 49ers are building theirs.” I think that when the 9ers got their franchise TE Vernon Davis and when we lost Winfield. 

I’m too tired and lazy to double check my recollection on the players involved, so sue me if you research it and find out differently. 

:nana:

Edited by Nanker

51 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

It looked really awkward.  Like he was an 80 year old man trying not to hurt himself.  

To be fair he might be the first person in the history of the world to do it (not counting WWE wrestlers...) while sober.

54 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

It looked really awkward.  Like he was an 80 year old man trying not to hurt himself.  

Well the table looked like it was Styrofoam so I don't blame him for just falling on it. 

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

To be fair he might be the first person in the history of the world to do it (not counting WWE wrestlers...) while sober.

Well willingly anyways. 

We've all seen the videos of bills dads baptizing their children throw a little foam table. 

1 hour ago, wppete said:

EMBr9yUX0AIHVrH?format=jpg&name=medium

God I love this picture so much. 

• Haha (+1) 1