A brief history of "Renegade" and the Steelers

16 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Go to a Night Ranger concert nowadays and the people are singing ‘MOTRIN!’

All 6 people in the crowd?

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

I went to a Night Ranger concert and I can say with confidence that it was the absolute worst concert I've ever been to.  I mean they were ***** horrible.

You admit that in public?

• Haha (+1) 1

Really one of the coolest bills related things even though it’s such a small detail that will go untouched by 99.9% of the football population.

Ed Oliver’s dance is priceless.  I watched it over and over and over until my wife gave me the look of death.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Really one of the coolest bills related things even though it’s such a small detail that will go untouched by 99.9% of the football population.

Ed Oliver’s dance is priceless.  I watched it over and over and over until my wife gave me the look of death.  

I'm right there with you minus the look of death from the wife lol.  Ed's dance was great but I loved Jordan Phillips air drums then head banging and Jerry's air guitar was fantastic too.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The boys need to be careful that in their enthusiasm that they do not step on the field and draw a penalty. 

Zebras are known for being blind.

funny you mention that, it looks like one of the Bills’ sideline staff actually tells Ed Oliver to take a step back at one point.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I just added that song to my tailgate mix and can't wait to play it right off the bat at the Jets game

Who was the bills player that said This is Our Song now?

Was going to say, I can't be the only Bills fan that's listened to this song about 5,000 times since Sunday in Pittsburgh (I also can't be the only fan still kinda hungover on Tuesday ?)

It was Hughes that wanted to take it back to Buffalo

Hughes supported the idea of the Bills taking “Renegade” back to New Era Field as a prize, similar to a college rivalry trophy like Paul Bunyan’s Axe, the Iron Skillet, the Little Brown Jug and the Keg of Nails.

“I feel we can take it and make it our own,” Hughes said. “The freakin’ Bills Mafia would always find a way. Let’s have some fun with it.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Heitz said:

Was going to say, I can't be the only Bills fan that's listened to this song about 5,000 times since Sunday in Pittsburgh (I also can't be the only fan still kinda hungover on Tuesday ?)

It was Hughes that wanted to take it back to Buffalo

No I'm right there with ya bud, on both accounts, it was that kind've weekend.  Luckily I don't go back to work until tomorrow.  Best road game I've ever been to

28 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

You know how college players need their "Heisman Moment" for award consideration?  I think this was McD's "Coach of the Year Moment".

as Al Michaels said at the start of the SNF broadcast about Mike Tomlin, “he’s got my vote”.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:36 AM, Gugny said:

I went to a Night Ranger concert and I can say with confidence that it was the absolute worst concert I've ever been to.  I mean they were ***** horrible.

??

They are pretty old now. Back in their day they were very good in concert.