Thursday nite Football: Jets at Poe-Birds, 8:20 pm Eastern on Fox

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not wild about him driving 105 in a 45 but I care less about him saying a bunch of stupid ***** after he got arrested.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He forgot to add “ .... in garbage time”

What are you trying to imply the Raven's D got softer after they had a 4 TD lead.

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Darnold did nothing special tonight.  Not sure why this guy would phrase it like he did. 

Because Darnold was the scouts favorite coming out and his success is necessary. Even guys like Jeremiah and Zierlein who are traditionally good, well balanced analysts can't help but keep their hobby horses riding strong. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Because Darnold was the scouts favorite coming out and his success is necessary. Even guys like Jeremiah and Zierlein who are traditionally good, well balanced analysts can't help but keep their hobby horses riding strong. 

I think Darnold is fine but was not a fan of his coming out of usc. I think he’s skilled but not a winner. Doesn’t seem driven to succeed. Jmo 

Lamar is a great player. His career will (and already has) defy expectations and will be super intriguing to watch. That being said, anyone who parrots the "I can't believe all these other QB's were taken before Lamar" take misses the fact that his own team passed on him 3 times before drafting him:

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Darnold is fine but was not a fan of his coming out of usc. I think he’s skilled but not a winner. Doesn’t seem driven to succeed. Jmo 

He's got good talent, but he doesn't win, and he's always going to be an interception machine. The one thing that he does really well that pisses me off is make throws while moving around in the pocket. That being said, any chance he had at long term success went out the door when he was drafted by the Jets and then given Adam Gase as his Guru. Not that you'll see me shedding any tears about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, deanjf said:

The Jets are not good. We should handle them easily week 17 barring any major injuries for the Bills

I agree but hopefully our playoff aspirations don't come down to that. There is nothing the Jets would love more than to knock the Bills out of the playoffs since they never recovered from that week 1 loss.  Never trust a division rival that has nothing to lose. They will play harder that game than any other this year.

21 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He's got good talent, but he doesn't win, and he's always going to be an interception machine. The one thing that he does really well that pisses me off is make throws while moving around in the pocket. That being said, any chance he had at long term success went out the door when he was drafted by the Jets and then given Adam Gase as his Guru. Not that you'll see me shedding any tears about it. 

Maybe he'll end up like Tannehill. Change of scenery always seems to help a Gase protege.

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I agree but hopefully our playoff aspirations don't come down to that. There is nothing the Jets would love more than to knock the Bills out of the playoffs since they never recovered from that week 1 loss.  Never trust a division rival that has nothing to lose. They will play harder that game than any other this year.

It’s still the Bills worst remaining opponent by a lot, and a team they should beat at home regardless of circumstance. If they can’t (and their playoff aspirations will very possibly come down to this game ) then any signs of being playoff caliber were just a mirage. 

Man, I love reading a game thread after the game is in the fourth quarter.

Two things you can always count on: posters who make bold statements that bomb, and posters who spend the whole game lamenting how certain divisional players are better than (fill in the blank) Bills player. When those two posters are one and the same, it's a beautiful read.

But hey...Darnold looked pretty good there for a minute, amirite, b1tches?

And if you are concerned about how good Lamar is, remember this: he's so good you never hear those Bills fans complain that we missed out on the Mahomes pick anymore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

Hmmm very inconsistent though.

He will rip it for a month and then will just go quiet for a month.

Reason I know is because I have had him in fantasy the last 2 years and he screwed me over both times lol

He and Darnold are just now getting on the same page.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, he doesn’t look as sharp or accurate with pressure in his face, now does he?

As for physically, he has taken several shots now

Whoda thunk it. 

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, I love reading a game thread after the game is in the fourth quarter.

Two things you can always count on: posters who make bold statements that bomb, and posters who spend the whole game lamenting how certain divisional players are better than (fill in the blank) Bills player. When those two posters are one and the same, it's a beautiful read.

But hey...Darnold looked pretty good there for a minute, amirite, b1tches?

And if you are concerned about how good Lamar is, remember this: he's so good you never hear those Bills fans complain that we missed out on the Mahomes pick anymore.

He's right, you know.