Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It absolutely mysrifies me the media and so many in the public (including some "Bills fans") give such reverential treatment to Bellicheat and Brady.  They are proven cheating scumbags plain and simple - should be derided and ostracized like Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds - instead they are worshipped.  The media actually uses "Patriot** Way" to convey something positive!  I feel like I live in some kind of bizarro world sometimes.

I'll tell you exactly what it is. 

My family goes back in Russia for hundreds of years. It was only 100-150 years ago that Russia banished peasants in a forced lord/serf type relationship, obviously pre-Russian Revolution/Soviet Union, but still very recent in terms of history. The point being, to this day I'll have older relatives shake their heads when I tell them I have my own business. To them, it doesn't matter if I'm successful or not. If I'm not employed by some man, then I'm doing something wrong. It's a classist slave mentality.  

It's the same thing here. People are so beaten down by losing and the media/NFL shoving the Patriots down their throats that they have Stockholm Syndrome. I truly believe that the fans on this board who put their own team down for an easy schedule or "we won but where's the 300 yards" but then defend the Patriots cheating by laughing it off or calling Brady the "GOAT" (another media-created narrative) or saying that we're just being sore losers. 

I'll never forget two bully Pats fans at a game I went to once. Screaming and shouting around thousands of Bills fan at the gate to enter the game, and nobody said a word. It doesn't matter how big they were, if they were any other team Bills fans would have shut them up. But instead everyone just put their heads down and waited for it to go away.

The New England Patriots are a black eye on the entire city and culture of Buffalo. And the fact that they have been CHEATING the entire time, in ways I can't even imagine. And despite all the referees fixing games by killing the other team's momentum at critical times, despite the NFL doing everything in it's power to cater to them, THEY STILL can't hide Spygate, Deflategate (which was about avoiding fumbles, not passes like everyone thought), sex trafficking by an owner! Imagine what's not getting out!

I'm telling you, this fanbase has been completely broken by that disgusting owner, coach, and QB. How else could they just let these stories slide by?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Aireskoi said:

If DE can get a read on a OG based on his stance, what a coach in the booth pick up on the other sidelines coaches and players from film study of previous games?

Lots.

Also add in the headset turns off. If they get the play in late Taylor may be doing what Mcvay does and signaling plays or audibles in to the quarterback when the play clock is under 15 seconds. Mcvay helps Goff all the time after the mic turns off. Imagine a key 3rd down and 4 and the play clocks running down in one of those rushed situations in a two minute drill at the end of the half or game. If the pats can relay it fast enough the defense will know exactly what play is being ran. 

2 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

He’s getting as far away from this as possible as fast as possible. Love him or hate him the guy is incredibly smart. He’s already laid the ground work so this can’t touch him. If it goes down or turns out bad Kraft is getting crushed not BB. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Also add in the headset turns off. If they get the play in late Taylor may be doing what Mcvay does and signaling plays or audibles in to the quarterback when the play clock is under 15 seconds. Mcvay helps Goff all the time after the mic turns off. Imagine a key 3rd down and 4 and the play clocks running down in one of those rushed situations in a two minute drill at the end of the half or game. If the pats can relay it fast enough the defense will know exactly what play is being ran. 

"One of the greatest defenses of all time". "Stephon Gilmore the unquestioned best CB in the league".

Now it's all starting to make sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Brilliant coach or just brilliant cheater???

Both. Can’t take away what he’s done with some elite, and some mediocre rosters. 
And can’t take away all the scandals. Even if half are false, I’m sure there’s more that were never found out 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

That's a good point on the signaling under 15 seconds

He’s getting as far away from this as possible as fast as possible. Love him or hate him the guy is incredibly smart. He’s already laid the ground work so this can’t touch him. If it goes down or turns out bad Kraft is getting crushed not BB. 

I think there's zero chance if this actually is something he doesn't get touched - and I think he's pretty stupid to think he won't.  The world wants to glorify him for being the genius that has his fingerprints all over every single aspect of the franchise - can't then feign ignorance on something like this.  Completely not credible.

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok that makes sense.. of all teams tape why them? I’d think Baltimore would been higher on the list lol

They did it for ALL their opponents. They got caught doing it against the Bengals.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

according to Rules Nope. They likely were cheating but you are allowed to video out of the press box. NFL really needs to clean their rules up

I'm confused why you are going out of your way to defend the Patriots.

Just now, MJS said:

They did it for ALL their opponents. They got caught doing it against the Bengals.

Yeah and they ain’t dumb they let Baltimore have that game. Cheating or stealing signals or whatever don’t matter even if it’s all untrue they still gave Baltimore that game. They’re saving the real defense against them for the playoffs. They weren’t giving it away in a meaningless game 

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Pegs needs to bar all Patriots employees from NEF going forward, barring game days.

Exactly. Don't play nice when it comes to the Pats. Do everything in your power (within the rules) to prevent them from gaining anything on your team or any other team.

12 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

If I'm McBeane I've already hired a crew to sniff out hidden cameras and bugs in the visitors locker room in Foxboro.

If I'm McBeane I'm lining all the helmets and team caps with tinfoil and sleeping in a Faraday Cage which I believe gives me strange sexual powers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Followed by the documementary on the camera man who filmed the documentary on the scout.  Who was, you know, doing his job

Followed by the the documentary about the key grip of the camera man who filmed the documentary on the scout. Who was doing his job.