Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Sunshower said:

Strip them of their 1st round pick.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Suspend their Cheating Coach and Owner for a Year 

These guys have cheated multiple times for 20 years. Including 6 super bowl wins.  How many AFC championship games? Like 17?? 

How did their cheating affect the Rams dynasty?  Jake Delhommes earning potential post football?  Donovan McNabb?!?!  The Falcons...that loss may keep Matt Ryan out of the HOF.  On and on and on and THEY CHEATED THE WHOLE TIME!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY GOT AEAY WITH IT?!?!!  These days you can buy lazers that you point at someone and you can hear everything they say.  Does anyone really think the Pats ARENT  doing that?!?! And haven't been for years?!?!  THEY HAVE!!!! They talk to Brady in his helmet!!!!

And you guys think one draft pick or one year suspension is enough? WHAT?!?!?!?

They need to be given the SMU treatment.  The death penalty.  The type of punishment that last for 40 years.  

They need to forfeit EVERY draft pick for multiple years.  They need to have their salary cap reduced by 20-30% at least.  They need coaches banned.  Forced sale of the team should not be off the table either.

• Like (+1) 1

So, the Cheats* just admitted that they filmed the sideline of the Bengals, blamed it on independent contractors, but claim they weren't going to use the footage for anything else but the documentary.  OK.....sound legit. 

Scum of the earth.  They just got caught red-handed and this time it didn't have a chance to be covered up before it got out.  It's now or never NFL.....

Edited by sven233

17 minutes ago, peterpan said:

These guys have cheated multiple times for 20 years. Including 6 super bowl wins.  How many AFC championship games? Like 17?? 

How did their cheating affect the Rams dynasty?  Jake Delhommes earning potential post football?  Donovan McNabb?!?!  The Falcons...that loss may keep Matt Ryan out of the HOF.  On and on and on and THEY CHEATED THE WHOLE TIME!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY GOT AEAY WITH IT?!?!!  These days you can buy lazers that you point at someone and you can hear everything they say.  Does anyone really think the Pats ARENT  doing that?!?! And haven't been for years?!?!  THEY HAVE!!!! They talk to Brady in his helmet!!!!

And you guys think one draft pick or one year suspension is enough? WHAT?!?!?!?

They need to be given the SMU treatment.  The death penalty.  The type of punishment that last for 40 years.  

They need to forfeit EVERY draft pick for multiple years.  They need to have their salary cap reduced by 20-30% at least.  They need coaches banned.  Forced sale of the team should not be off the table either.

The Bills need to get good fast so we can move on from embarrassing stuff like this and focus on our team being good

I’m anxious to see the actual video. If they are blatantly filming the sideline then I won’t buy this excuse. But if it truly looks incidental then this will be more believable. Regardless, it’s a pretty terrible look for a franchise already busted for something similar. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

I seriously think about this every time I watch a Cheater home game - if a team would hire someone to sweep for bugs.  They haven't lost at home in 100 years and are known for making miraculous adjustments after halftime ?

The Bills should just never go in the locker room except to get dressed. Spend halftime on the field huddled up. 

Peyton Manning said he would leave the locker room during halftime to talk to coaches when they played at Foxboro 

Just now, Buffaloaf said:

The Bills should just never go in the locker room except to get dressed. Spend halftime on the field huddled up. 

Peyton Manning said he would leave the locker room during halftime to talk to coaches when they played at Foxboro 

I have zero doubt that Peyton had good cause. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I actually thought this was nothing until i saw that statement.  Sounds guilty as he11

I mean, they did admit to wrong doing sooooo...

i think the tape will tell the story. If it’s zoomed in on a play caller long term it’ll be different than an occasional action shot towards the field.