Hapless Bills Fan

Will Bird Fans Infiltrate New Era?

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Holy poop, I know myself, and prolly @Augie never thought those words would be uttered About one of his posts. 

@BADOLBILZ pretty much said what I was going to post. I see so MUCH more at the game , getting to watch the substitutions in real time, watching how coverages unfold, seeing route combos, just way more enjoyable to me in person. And yep, miss the replays , but I could get those on RedZone at the game if I wanted. To focused on what’s happening on the field between plays though. 

Fair enough. If you prefer it at the game, all the power to you and I am glad you get a better experience out of it. Make some noise if you are at the game tomorrow! I will actually be there myself

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

I was out for a walk by the Falls with my GF about 2pm and met a Ravens fan named Matt who drove up from Maryland.

He is meeting some friends from Buffalo and going to the game.

There was a Raven fan bus painted purple towing a large trailer with all sorts of tailgating tools on it parked in the bus lot near the falls.

I would guess there will be a fairly large contingent at the Cap.

BTW if your reading this Matt have fun at the game and GO Bills. 

Oh yeah I'm sure there will be some from Maryland and DC area. I just think Toronto being a mega city works against the Bills and Sabres when it comes to opposing fans invading our stadiums at times. 

• Like (+1) 1

There are a lot of people from down here heading up to the game.  If we let them, they will make some noise.  

Just offer them so crabs and they’ll shut right up 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, arcane said:

I'm just not smart enough to really dissect anything in real time, and in person it's way harder for me to see which subs happen, who's still on the field, and how far any given play has gotten down the field. I get way more info from the tv view. Of course, I'm poor and always sit way up high too which doesn't help things

Just as a heads up, I was not trying to dissect anyone’s fandom. As @Augie says, all differnat ways to watch the game, none being  the “ right” way. 

And Nd I love the upper bowl, moved our seats this year to row 22 of the lower bowl, and if I can find aisle seats eithe above row 30 I am going back next year!

BTW, I also keep two seats in the very last row of the stadium with my nephews, and LOVE those seats as well!

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Can we start a throat lozenge donation program or gofundme account dedicated to the support of home fans crowd noise? In games like today we need the 12th man. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:27 PM, Elite Poster said:

I got a group of 5 buddies from Washington DC area that are Ravens fans coming. Gonna be a lot of purple and black. 

Yep. A whole lot of black and purple here today. 

Build a dome. 

Edited by Elite Poster

7 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

You would never see visiting fans at the stadium. Boy things have changed.

That's not really true

December games have always struggled

And it's still 90% bills fans

Edited by Buffalo716

Judging from what I saw on TV the Ravens fans played ZERO factor in this game. There are always a few fans of every visiting team in every NFL stadium. But I didn't see huge sections of Ravens fans, the way you sometimes see Bills fans at visiting games. They seemed to be sprinkled a bit among the Bills fans. How many Ravens fans do you think were there?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Minimal Ravens presence. Non-issue. 

Awesome, great to hear it. On the broadcast they were showing video of crab cakes being made next to the classic chicken wings shot, it nearly blew my mind.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

That's not really true

December games have always struggled

And it's still 90% bills fans

When I used to go way before you ever went there were never the amounts.

3 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

You would never see visiting fans at the stadium. Boy things have changed.

Not sure where you sit but There have always been opponents fans at the game.

20 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

When I used to go way before you ever went there were never the amounts.

What 1967?

There are always a few thousand away fans in attendance, especially in December

Fans selling tickets in December is not uncommon and out of towners buy them

Even when rich held 80 thousand there were pockets of opposing fans