Reed83HOF

We can clinch playoffs this week & Scenarios to win the division (and even get the #1 seed in the AFC)

Edit:

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

That second scenario isn’t super unlikely. I think the Dolphins could have the Pats number the way they are both playing. 

Edited by JR in Pittsburgh
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

That second scenario isn’t super unlikely. I think the Dolphins could have the Pats number the way they are both playing. 

image.png.1c5ec8444296e3eb6b51f386661d8e69.png

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Bills need to win every game finish 13-3 and let the chips fall where they may. Wouldn’t been a bad thing finishing 13-3 as the #5 WC team. I guarantee whoever we get will be scared like a mofo. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Process said:

That browns loss stings so bad right now

It sure does.  But it seemed to wake the Bills up so maybe it did some good. 

• Like (+1) 5

Need to beat Baltimore before I’d ever think something like this is possible. I’m sorry, but even after watching that loss to the Texans, they are still the Cheats and have earned the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Obviously I’d love to be wrong. Beat Baltimore (who I feel is due for a loss) and I’ll start to dream. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Those goalposts are coming down

Take them down before the game. Given the way Hauschka is trending, we don't even want McDermott to flirt with the idea.

• Haha (+1) 10

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bills need to win every game finish 13-3 and let the chips fall where they may. Wouldn’t been a bad thing finishing 13-3 as the #5 WC team. I guarantee whoever we get will be scared like a mofo. 

if the Bills win out aren’t they the #1 seed regardless?  

• Thanks! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

No because unless the Pats lose to Miami or KC we would lose a tiebreaker with them if we end in a tie for division.

Edited by Scott7975

7 minutes ago, Process said:

That browns loss stings so bad right now

Every team has one of those.  It is what it is.

The division is in play.  Buffalo just has to do its business and win.  The Pats are not that good.  All the talk about us being the worst team with a good record should have been talked about the Pats.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

No because unless the Pats lose to Miami or KC we would lose a tiebreaker with them if we end in a tie for division.

but wouldn’t we have a better AFC record that would give us the tie-breaker?

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Yes. You are totally correct. The other posters are wrong. The Bills would have the same record as the pats, but get the #1 Seed by virtue of a superior conference record (10-2 vs 9-3). Nice to dream. Go Bills!!!

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

The first tie breaker is common opponents.  They beat the Browns.  We lost.  So if they lose to Miami then we are even again I think and it would move to next breaker.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Need to beat Baltimore before I’d ever think something like this is possible. I’m sorry, but even after watching that loss to the Texans, they are still the Cheats and have earned the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Obviously I’d love to be wrong. Beat Baltimore (who I feel is due for a loss) and I’ll start to dream. 

I don’t know man, the Patriots of this year aren’t the Patriots of the past. I’ve watched every nationally televised pats game and caught the rest on NFL Redzone. They don’t at all scare me and I doubt they scare anyone looking at them as a playoff matchup this year. Brady is averaging 55% completion, 230 yards, a TD, and an INT per game. Those are extremely beatable numbers. If Allen doesn’t get cheap shot out of the game the Bills has a real opportunity to beat them as well. Bills basically had to try to hand them that game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Just beat Baltimore.  I am most worried about on the road in Pittsburgh.  

The Browns looked lost today. No pressure, secondary was brutal. Steelers wont push the Bills around like that. Especially with Duck Dogers or whatever his name is. Tough place to play, but on paper no reason to lose that one.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

The first tie breaker is common opponents.  They beat the Browns.  We lost.  So if they lose to Miami then we are even again I think and it would move to next breaker.

If they lose to Miami we win with the better division record. If they lose to Cincinnati we can win with the better AFC record.

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I thought so too but when breaking a tie in the division, record vs. common opponents is higher priority than conference record. Pats have beaten two teams we lost to (Eagles and Browns)

Just now, Bferra13 said:

The Browns looked lost today. No pressure, secondary was brutal. Steelers wont push the Bills around like that. Especially with Duck Dogers or whatever his name is. Tough place to play, but on paper no reason to lose that one.

Agree on paper, but Bills history there is brutal other than Frank Reich winning a playoff game.

• Like (+1) 1