Week 13 Around the League Thread

2 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Passing

Lamar Jackson 9/16 64 1 0

Running

Lamar Jackson

11 95 1 8.6

Kind of crazy that he is the MVP front runner. I mean he's an incredible athlete but a QB winning MVP with passing numbers like his is unprecedented.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, theRalph said:

On the contrary, a Ravens loss not only creates the blueprint, but it also ties them with Buffalo which influences seeding if the Bills win the East. Home for the playoffs is still a possibility.

Plus it means they might have to fight for a bye week in their final game

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rbleyle said:

So other than Our FG kicker losing his confidence, how did we lose to the Browns? 

Poor offensive coaching on our part.  McDermott put Daboll on notice in a passive aggressive way following the game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Wondering how we lost the eagles game. Dolphins are hangin in with them

The Eagles curb stomped us on the ground.  We couldn't stop the run.  Daboll decided it would be a good day to pass, even though it was very windy.

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I have money on the Browns,  but I'll be equally happy to see them take it on the chin.

The Browns are a franchise that gained a fortune for the Jets to move up to draft Sanchez and still somehow lost that trade.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rbleyle said:

So other than Our FG kicker losing his confidence, how did we lose to the Browns? 

Because Josh was on a leash. Really hope Hauschka gets it right (starting Sunday ideally) but in retrospect that loss was the best thing to happen to the team.