Week 13 Around the League Thread

The Jets were all hype coming in off of that win streak. The Red Rocket stuck it to'm today. Jets talk radio and their message board ought to be quite entertaining. The Dolphins got the Fitzmagic we have seen over the years at time to pull off a stunner against Philly who had the chance TO put themselves in prime position for the NFC East crown. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

I really hope we don't play Mahomes and KC in the wildcard 

Andy Reid will screen us to death. we are the worst defense in the NFL vs the screen. and arrowhead is a tough place to go 

We've defended it well lately.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

That’s a calculated change by the league, as the playoffs are closer, and games have more importance. There was concern among NFL types that suddenly reversing calls in the playoffs when none were getting reversed all year would be a bad look for the league. They only wanted it used in the playoffs really, but have to ease into reversing calls now. 

Boy they are treading a pretty fine line in that case

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm ashamed to say he was my #1 choice predraft. 

Don’t be ashamed.  At least you’ve learned.  There are morons who still say the Jets made the right call by picking Darnold over Allen.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Boy they are treading a pretty fine line in that case

Yes they are. They shouldn’t have caved to Payton and the Saints relentless bi#$#ng about the bad non call. They conceded only as a failsafe for the playoffs, as overturning PIs regularly would turn the games into a joke. Fans saw obvious stuff not being overturned , so why all of a sudden should it be different in the playoffs? They should can that rule, and never should have opened that Pandora’s box to begin with. 

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

It's all broke our way today so far! Go Bills.

Except for Steelers game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Except for Steelers game. 

The thought process is if the Browns had run the table, they could go to 10-6 with the tiebreaker against us. Now they'd need to simply run the table and we'd need to poop on it. I feel they are eliminated from our field of vision.

Pitt still is 2 games behind us in overall record as of today. And we can defend a hell of a lot better on deep balls from the Duckman vs. Cleveland did.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1