Boycott another *pats Super Bowl

Estelle Getty

If the refs carry the *pats to another Super Bowl.  It is the NFLs dream match to have Jimmy G. Against Little tom.  The only thing that would discourage them from making this happen is if it hurts their pockets.  Sadly this is exactly the game the NFL is angling for.  

You say but what about the Ravens?  As we have seen time and time again it takes but 1 flag for the refs to change the course of a game.  The Ravens would not be able to stop the freight train.   

I promise I’m not being a Debbie Downer, I’m just saying IF it looks inevitable I think we should take to social media and let the NFL know that not only are we as Bills fans not going to take it anymore but NFL fans in general refuse to be made sick to their stomach everytime they have to sit through the refs helping the *pats pull out games they simply don’t deserve to win. 

We have shown the power of the Bills Mafia in the past and we need to be prepared to flex our muscles to the likes of which the NFL has never seen. 

The Buck Stops Here

Edited by Estelle Getty
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s always good to kick a corporation in the teeth every so often, and the nfl is certainly due for some special treatment. 

6 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

If the refs carry the *pats to another Super Bowl.  It is the NFLs dream match to have Jimmy G. Against Little tom.  The only thing that would discourage them from making this happen is if it hurts their pockets.  Sadly this is exactly what the NFL is angling for.  

You say but what about the Ravens?  As we have seen time and time again it takes but 1 flag for the refs to change the course of a game.  The Ravens would not be able to stop the freight train.   

I promise I’m not being a Debbie Downer, I’m just saying IF it looks inevitable I think we should take to social media and let the NFL know that not only are we as Bills fans not going to take it anymore but NFL fans in general refuse to be made sick to their stomach everytime they have to sit through the refs helping the *pats pull out games they simply don’t deserve to win. 

We have shown the power of the Bills Mafia in the past and we need to be prepared to flex our muscles to the likes of which the NFL has never seen. 

The Buck Stops Here

Estelle, go back to bed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

What the actual ***** did I just read?

Sorry Virgil, I don’t want to take away your pleasure of being Zima drunk and watching brady and kraft kiss on the lips around 11 pm on a cold February night.  

Edited by Estelle Getty
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

If the refs carry the *pats to another Super Bowl.  It is the NFLs dream match to have Jimmy G. Against Little tom.  The only thing that would discourage them from making this happen is if it hurts their pockets.  Sadly this is exactly the game the NFL is angling for.  

The Buck Stops Here

I will not be signing anything that has me shutting off the last football game for 7 months. 

I don't need to boycott it. Any super bowl that the evil empires in I refuse to even turn it on. There are much better things in life then watching them in another Superbowl.

If that is if they do get in again the conspiracy theories will be running rampant that's for sure

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

What the actual ***** did I just read?

4 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

Sorry Virgil, I don’t want to take away your pleasure of being Zima drunk and watching brady and kraft kiss on the lips around 11 pm on a cold February night.  

Virgil ... you really drink Zima?

• Haha (+1) 2