Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

2 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I just have a feeling the refs will be looking at the Bills through a microscope when it comes to penalties....

Dallas is on the cusp of being potentially eliminated from the playoffs and in front of a huge national audience I see them favoring “America’s team”.  

They can lose this game and still pretty easily win the division. They have a 1 game lead and destroyed their only competition in the Eagles when they played. Eagles have a bit of an easier schedule, but Carson "Wince" is playing like trash (of course he saved his good game for us). But losing to the Bills tomorrow would in no way knock the Cowladies out of playoff contention.

Would love to see Foster able to be active tomorrow.  

Fast track in Dallas and I really want Allen to have every opportunity to showcase his arm talent on National TV. 

Also, Morse listed as questionable and nobody is freaking out.... Now, thats a testament to Beane’s offseason acquisitions. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Fast track in Dallas and I really want Allen to have every opportunity to showcase his arm talent on National TV. 

Also, Morse listed as questionable and nobody is freaking out.... Now, thats a testament to Beane’s offseason acquisitions. 

Blessing in disguise that he missed all of TC, at times like this 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I have a sneaky suspicion that Feliciano > Morse at center. The problem is that Feliciano + Long = < Morse + Feliciano.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, MJS said:

Hamstring, in my experience, is generally a fatigue issue.

Fatigue from drinking-induced dehydration?

31 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have a sneaky suspicion that Feliciano > Morse at center. The problem is that Feliciano + Long = < Morse + Feliciano.

Different player

With Feliciano you get more anchor and some more meanness at Center.

With Morse you get more finesse, techincal blocking and athleticism to pull and get to second level.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I live in the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex.  .....the HEAT is way up on Garrett now.  That could be a good or bad thing.  Garretts teams have tended to respond well when they've been backed into a corner and Garretts job seems to be on the line.  

One of the two teams is going to get their first win VS a team with a winning record this week unless they tie.  

Anyhow...there are actually a ton of fans here that would practically welcome a Buffalo win as the final nail in the Jason Garrett Coffin.  No one down here thinks this is a contender with this coaching staff...they all think the roster is good enough for that, but the coaching holds them back.  Because the NFC is east so bad....Dallas can still win their division if they lose thursday, so it isn't critical...but if they lose and the whole damn city is going to want blood.  

We beat the Titans who have a winning record. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

That's comforting.

Can imagine.....

"Look Garrett, I'm not going to fire you in the middle of the season. I need time to find your replacement so try not to embarrass yourself with the little time you have left."

Think it is going to be a tough game, but should not be a laugher like MNF. White has been the contributing in the takeaway column, but we need others to create a few - they have been so close to a few pick 6's.

If Beasley was not just talking sour grapes the Cowboys are a talented group, but not exactly a tight-knit team. Not sure they dig down deep to save Garrett's job, but they have skill at a lot of positions and pride.

I think this is a more disciplined and different Bills team, but still hard to remain confident.

47 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Different player

With Feliciano you get more anchor and some more meanness at Center.

With Morse you get more finesse, techincal blocking and athleticism to pull and get to second level.

Yup. So it’s really just a matter of different days each being more effective. Either way, the depth and versatility at OL this year, after last, is amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Yup. So it’s really just a matter of different days each being more effective. Either way, the depth and versatility at OL this year, after last, is amazing.

While I am not on to rotate the Center (because of the exchange) on a weekly Basis, I do think Feliciano would hold up better against the old 3-4 NT (though I am not even sure how many teams play a 3-4 anymore)  Were as Morse will be better and gives more to the OL playing an even set where he is uncovered.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Especially if he's running those crossing routes. He looks to be impactful with the ball in his hands due to his speed.

• Like (+1) 1