Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

:rolleyes:Zerovoltz sure does get around and loves to stir the pot.  He seems to have some kind of infatuation with the Bills, who could blame him...

Here he is starting ***** over at the Broncos forum Orangemane and linking this thread:lol:.

Bills VS Broncos thread

11-19-2019, 09:54 AM

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ncos-at-bills/

theres actually someone posting that the Bills should be all over Flacco as a backup.

Good read to see what others think of the Broncos and the bias they have toward their team

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2524064-bills-vs-broncos-thread

That dudes not right...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly that was a pretty lack luster kaio-ken power up. 

Funny but could have been better. 

Sorry, dbz nerd.  I did like the comment "kaio-ken x 17" though. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

What they think 

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/11/23/20979303/broncos-bills-score-predictions-week-12

If there ever was a winnable game for a 3-7 team on the road against a 7-3 team, it would be this one. The Denver Broncos match up well against the Buffalo Bills, but they have consistently struggled to find ways to close out games in 2019.

LMAO at this v. 

Here is how we see things going down individually.

Broncos 26, Bills 13

I spent a good portion of my Friday stirring the pot with Bills fans on Twitter. In my view, there is no bigger fraud at 7-3 than these Buffalo Bills. All seven of their wins have been against the worst teams in the NFL and two of the three losses have come against teams with a .500 record or worse. In short, they have had the cupcake of all cupcakes of schedules in 2019.

Well this means we should win, right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

What they think 

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/11/23/20979303/broncos-bills-score-predictions-week-12

If there ever was a winnable game for a 3-7 team on the road against a 7-3 team, it would be this one. The Denver Broncos match up well against the Buffalo Bills, but they have consistently struggled to find ways to close out games in 2019.

LMAO at this v. 

Here is how we see things going down individually.

Broncos 26, Bills 13

I spent a good portion of my Friday stirring the pot with Bills fans on Twitter. In my view, there is no bigger fraud at 7-3 than these Buffalo Bills. All seven of their wins have been against the worst teams in the NFL and two of the three losses have come against teams with a .500 record or worse. In short, they have had the cupcake of all cupcakes of schedules in 2019.

I would to see these Douche bags to suit up and see them play the game. Then right an article like this. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Flyover tomorrow is 4 A-10s from a Maryland Natonal Guard squadron.  I love those pregame flyovers and how they shake the very ground.  Braveheart reference.  I do not recall seeing one by A-10s before.  Maybe a good sign for Josh Allen to Cole Beasley connections.?

An A-10 squadron from the Maryland Air National Guard flew our CAS when I was a young Inigo Montoya back in the Gulf War.  Probably the same squadron.  Nothing sweeter to a bunch of grunts than watching a flight of A-10s rolling onto target. 

WARTHOGS!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

Allen has to get rid of the ball quick or else holding penalties. Hope Cody and Bates are ready,  I'll be rooting for them.

Best thing that could happen is to run 2-3 trap plays from the gun on the first drive and have Motor break one off for big yards. It'd keep Miller at home a bit, and open up the ability to double him up with TEs and make the edge more vulnerable.

5 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

An A-10 squadron from the Maryland Air National Guard flew our CAS when I was a young Inigo Montoya back in the Gulf War.  Probably the same squadron.  Nothing sweeter to a bunch of grunts than watching a flight of A-10s rolling onto target. 

WARTHOGS!!!

BRRRRRRRRTTTTTT! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1