Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Okay so I need you guys to help me out here.

I'm thinking about going to the game on Sunday.  There's a flight that leaves Atlanta and gets into Buffalo at 10:30 am.  Would I have enough time to get to the stadium for kickoff?

The flight back to Atlanta is leaving at 7:18 pm.  Would I have enough time after the game to get to that flight?

w/o traffic 

22 min (15.4 mi) via I-90 W

Game Day.  Rent a Bike or scooter 

Of pack a collapsible bike with you 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't think Allen's a rookie but what's the deal with Drew Lock?  Not playing him strikes me as odd considering he's supposed to be their future.  They can't wait another two years to determine that he's not the answer.

You haven’t been paying attention to John Elway post Manning... he so can take two years to determine if he’s not the guy. Heck, Brandon Allen will probably take all next year and then they’ll start Lock the next year... must be nice to be an unfireable icon...

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You haven’t been paying attention to John Elway post Manning... he so can take two years to determine if he’s not the guy. Heck, Brandon Allen will probably take all next year and then they’ll start Lock the next year... must be nice to be an unfireable icon...

Post AND Pre Manning.  It's amazing how many times he's whiffed (badly) on QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills should absolutely win this game. Let's say our defenses are equal (close enough). I think our offensive line is better. I think our weapons are about equal (RB, WR, maybe TE).

It's comes down to the two Allens' then. Theirs has 2 total games played in the NFL. Ours has like 22. If Josh ourperforms Brandon, we win. The expectation should absolutely be that this happens.

Edited by gregor7777

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm thinking about going to the game on Sunday.  There's a flight that leaves Atlanta and gets into Buffalo at 10:30 am.  Would I have enough time to get to the stadium for kickoff?

The flight back to Atlanta is leaving at 7:18 pm.  Would I have enough time after the game to get to that flight?

I did it for the Dolphins game and it’s a piece of cake. My flight was late getting to Buffalo but that allowed traffic to clear out completely. I parked in someone’s yard about a mile away. The only hiccup was the line to get in the stadium. Very slow. I stayed until the final whistle. Getting back to the airport in time was a breeze. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Post AND Pre Manning.  It's amazing how many times he's whiffed (badly) on QBs.

I think he’s secretly sabotaging the QB room so nobody can get close to taking his mantle... 

imagine how how uncomfortable he would be standing on that podium with his young, stud QB who just broke all his records on the way to the SB. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Getting there? No problem. Getting to the airport shouldn't be an issue. Park at the Auto Pro lot ($15) on Southwestern, just outside the railroad overpass. It's a long walk to the stadium but once you get to your car, you'll be past the gridlock zone and you'll sail to the airport.

1 hour ago, dakrider said:

Everyone can't be as successful in drafting quarterbacks as the Bills have the past 25 years or so.  ?

Truth. 

But the thing is, everyone looks at the Bills GM history for the past 25 years or so and goes "what WERE they thinking?  WERE they thinking?"

Elway, on the other hand, was supposed to be a football Genius as GM who would return the franchise to its years of glory.

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I read Phillips has a toe injury from yesterday. Hopefully that won’t hamper him and he will be able to play. 

There is a special type of shoe he can wear for the game. Should be ok. Keep in mind the Bills have a very quick turnaround after this game to go to Dallas, so they have to manage injuries a little more delicately in practice. I’m thinking that’s why he and Hughes DNP yesterday 

• Thank you (+1) 2