Sign in to follow this  
BillsFan8083

Would you want the Bills to sign Tom Brady?

Nope

He’s an average QB at this point. 5 years ago I would have said absolutely. I have no interest in an average QB, that I hate, in his mid-40’s.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

I would like the Bills to sign Julio Jones !!

a guy can dream !!!

Edited by Putin

1 minute ago, Chill said:

We have one of the worse QBs in the league. Yeah, he’d be a major upgrade. 

We also have one of the worst posters as well !!!! 

Just now, Putin said:

We also have one of the worst posters as well !!!! 

Sorry to hurt your feelings, stats don’t lie.  Look it up. 

Just now, Chill said:

Sorry to hurt your feelings, stats don’t lie.  Look it up. 

What are we looking up?

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

What are we looking up?

The worst poster ?

I'd welcome him in a heartbeat, if he was still very close to his current level when we got him.

I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills--not individual players--and I do not put any individual ahead of the team.

Right now, this year, with this coach and everything just as it is, if we swapped QBs with NE this week and kept Brady for the rest of the season we could get to the Super Bowl IMO and maybe win it.

I care much more about winning a SB than hating on Tom Brady.

Out of principle alone, no. I never hated Bledsoe the way I can't stand the insufferable Tommy, and was glad to get him. Then, well, that resulted in some sad endings here as well, and I'd be worried what we'd have to pay just to get Brady here, versus the results. Let him go on to LA where he really wants to be, and we'll see him when we see him sort of thing.  

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I'd welcome him in a heartbeat, if he was still very close to his current level when we got him.

I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills--not individual players--and I do not put any individual ahead of the team.

Right now, this year, with this coach and everything just as it is, if we swapped QBs with NE this week and kept Brady for the rest of the season we could get to the Super Bowl IMO and maybe win it.

So you're definitely in the 'Belichick can't win without Brady' camp? 

That will be Brady's Jinx. He will come here, and all of a sudden start to play terrible. To be honest, he isn't even playing that great now. Let him just go to the NFC.

No! I don’t care if he played here 2-3 years and yes even won a Super Bowl. He would always be Patriot in my mind. Can’t stomach that!!

In the year 2525 if man is still alive

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Out of principle alone, no. I never hated Bledsoe the way I can't stand the insufferable Tommy, and was glad to get him. Then, well, that resulted in some sad endings here as well, and I'd be worried what we'd have to pay just to get Brady here, versus the results. Let him go on to LA where he really wants to be, and we'll see him when we see him sort of thing.  

So you're definitely in the 'Belichick can't win without Brady' camp? 

Not at all, but he wouldn't win without Brady this year if he suddenly lost Brady tomorrow. 

It would actually be really interesting to see play out.  The rep of the AFC in the Super Bowl would be the winner of the Brady  led Bills and the Brady-less Patriots probably!

Not no, but HELL NO.

I don't want my team to cheat to win.   There are worse things in life than losing.

Plus, the real reason they win is Bill Bellyache and the cheating.  Getting just Tommy wouldn't help that much.

1 minute ago, youngjebrey said:

No. Don’t need a system QB. #SysTom

Yeah, 9 SB appearances and 6 wins.

He sucks! 

Who needs a system QB!

Go Josh Allen!

No.  He's 42 and starting to look every bit of that.  He's mediocre at this point in a system that is designed for him.  Picks, dinks, dunks.  When he's pressured, he throws the ball into the ground.  Can you imagine what he'd look like in the Bills' offensive scheme?  Remember Peyton Manning?  He looked pretty good until he didn't.  Win, lose or don't make the Super Bowl, I'd be surprised if Brady is back with NE next year and surprised if he doesn't retire.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

This is like an annual thread, right?

This is the song that never ends
It just goes round and round my friends
some people started singing it not knowing what it was
and we continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends
it just goes round and round my friends
some people started singing it not knowing what it was
and we continue singing it forever just because
this is the song that never ends

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Meh ... he'd get killed behind our offensive line even if they were allowed to hold like patriots line is allowed to.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Not at all, but he wouldn't win without Brady this year if he suddenly lost Brady tomorrow. 

It would actually be really interesting to see play out.  The rep of the AFC in the Super Bowl would be the winner of the Brady  led Bills and the Brady-less Patriots probably!

As a purely hypothetical matchup I admit that could be intriguing. Maybe the nuclear fission scientists over at the "Madden 20____" offices could make that happen. 

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He sucks! 

Who needs a system QB!

Go Josh Allen!

Let this year play out--I firmly believe that the improvement shown by Josh post-elbow injury last season as well as the increased short/intermediate % gains made this year, bode well for his shot to become the franchise we all hope he will grow into, sooner than later. He passes an eyeball test for me that no other Bills QB post-Kelly has.   

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He sucks! 

Who needs a system QB!

Go Josh Allen!

Brady went 9-7 in his 2nd year, and missed the playoffs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1