Would you want the Bills to sign Tom Brady?

BillsFan8083

Yes,

He is the GOAT. We need to know everything he knows.

Also keeps him off the field against us !

I don't think he will ever leave NE.

I think the situation is less Farve, Payton or Montana in their golden year and more Dan Marino.

Can we take just his brain for use in our QB (we can call him Abby somebody, Abby Normal!) ........and leave his spent arm to play for the Pats* for another decade? 

What kind of house do you get for $35 mil in WNY? Maybe there’d be room for his dad to stay there? 

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

I would be very happy with Brady on the Bills.  I've always loved him and I always will.  He's the best and I wish we had drafted him.

Felt the same way about Vick

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Maybe you should go be a Patriots fan, traitor.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:
  3 hours ago, Virgil said:

You mother *****.......

Gugny, you just made my day brother. I have been laughing for about 10 minutes at this now. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Only if we had hotels suitable for his dad.

They do now!  Imagine Brady’s dad staying in a Buffalo hotel is similar to what children growing up in a 3rd world countries go through. What a hero!

and when’s he’s 45, PTR will have a post telling us this is the year the Pats won’t win the division. 

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

well, there would be a benefit to that.  

He gets here and does well, we win.  

He gets here and sucks, he is exposed as a system QB.  

Win win. ! 

I wonder if we can pay him to sit in the booth and tell josh reads right up until the snap.

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Based on lurking in the enemy's boards and seeing rumors I wouldn't be surprised at all if the gruff, "all work no play" atmosphere of Belichick has worn thin with Brady, and now that he's won 6 rings he wants to go somewhere else and experience a different vibe, where it's more "fun" to come to work

I think Brady is tired of being hated and thinks if he left NE he could enjoy a few years of being celebrated by NFL fans outside of NE. 

This is actually a fascinating philosophical question... IF Brady played against NE, who would you root for? For me, it would be Brady. But it's close. 

I think Brady as well. I despise Brady but I respect Brady. I despise the Pats and I don’t respect them. They have cut corners, pushed the line and just looked the other way on some shady things. 

I would rather drink my own piss. 
and then someone else’s.

and then possibly random farm animals.

I would rather slam my genitals in a car door, repeatedly.

I would rather have Rosie O’Donnell sit on my face and spray fart.

i would rather have Bill Cosby serve me my drinks.

i would rather Casey Anthony babysat my kids while they spent the night at Michael Jackson’s.

i would rather share needles with Magic Johnson.

Every single person in that organization is human garbage. The fact that some people here would rather “win” than actually win with some sort of conscious, means that they are no better than the Pats* fans living in a world of denial that their team has never done anything wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3