Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
letsgoteam

Where does the 10th win come from?

Recommended Posts

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens at home.  They're bound to cool off.

  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beat the Dolphins and go from there

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to beat Dolphins, Broncos, Jets, and Steelers.

 

Unless they start scoring points on offense getting to the playoffs is going to be a long shot.   Raiders, Titans, and Steelers are starting to turn it on at the right time of the season, and the Bills are showing us who they are.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me crazy, but I don't think new England is completely unbeatable. 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, billsfan_34 said:

How about the 7th? We must focus on Miami who can totally beat us. 

I understand what your saying, but as fans we get to look ahead since we won't be playing next week. However your right need to beat Miami, it's big that they beat the Colts today. Kept the day from being totally awful from a playoff picture point of view 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has to be PIT, Rothlesberger wont be back will he?

 

yes this loss today could easily ruin us

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I understand what your saying, but as fans we get to look ahead since we won't be playing next week. However your right need to beat Miami, it's big that they beat the Colts today. Kept the day from being totally awful from a playoff picture point of view 

True- we beat Miami and Denver we are on track. Sadly we seem to be a mess with some lucky wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Realistically it probably won’t. I’d expect the Bills could beat MIA, DEN, and the NYJ. It would be a surprise for them to beat DAL, BAL, PIT, or NE. They won’t be favored in any of those games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we can’t win 4 of the next 7 games, I’d rather we lost all 7 and got a stud WR in the draft. 

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Beat the Dolphins and go from there

It's OK.  We can talk about all the games, even the ones that are still weeks away.


We aren't on the team and our conversation here has no bearing whatsoever on what actually happens.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DrDare said:

has to be PIT, Rothlesberger wont be back will he?

 

yes this loss today could easily ruin us

He’s out for the year, but that defense is legit. The Rams did jack squat vs them today so I’d expect a loss. I didn’t think the Bills would win that one even when Ben was injured, and I still don’t. Losing to CLE hurt. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Playoffs? said:

If we can’t win 4 of the next 7 games, I’d rather we lost all 7 and got a stud WR in the draft. 

Oh geez, it’s too early for that. The Bills aren’t losing the rest of their games, but they probably won’t win enough to make the playoffs. They don’t need to lose them all to get a stud;  this isn’t the NHL . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Call me crazy, but I don't think new England is completely unbeatable. 

 

 

I won’t call you crazy at all. Baltimore exposed NE. That defense is way overrated and Brady doesn’t have the line to allow his aging body and arm to get comfortable in games. Today’s loss hurt because I feel like NE can lose another 4 games. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today probably killed the playoff dream. The 10th win isn’t coming. It might not take 10 to get in but at this point I’m not sure 9 wins is certain. The way I see it, we are in a really tough spot now because of today. We better hope 9-7 is good enough because we aren’t getting to 10. I hope I’m wrong but I doubt I am.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

In Order:

 

1) Ravens

2) Pitt

 

That’s it. Bad, bad loss.

Bills have a better chance at PIT than they do vs BAL. That team can score 35 easily. 

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I won’t call you crazy at all. Baltimore exposed NE. That defense is way overrated and Brady doesn’t have the line to allow his aging body and arm to get comfortable in games. Today’s loss hurt because I feel like NE can lose another 4 games. 

Today’s loss hurt because the Bills don’t have as many winnable games left. They weren’t catching New England this year, even with their flaws. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bills have a better chance at PIT than they do vs BAL. That team can score 35 easily. 

Today’s loss hurt because the Bills don’t have as many winnable games left. They weren’t catching New England this year, even with their flaws. 

We shall see. NE has some tough games left and I don’t see them being anywhere near as good as the hype around them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

 

1102017192_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

How about the 7th? We must focus on Miami who can totally beat us. 


No, the four games, starting with the Browns, was a cakewalk 4 easypeasy wins, according to many on here

 

lol

 

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We shall see. NE has some tough games left and I don’t see them being anywhere near as good as the hype around them.


Been hearing that for 20 years now

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

We won't even get to 8 wins this year

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only see POSSIBLE wins against miami, denver, pitt, and jets.

 

Ravens maybe if it snows that week or some bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...