Where does the 10th win come from?

letsgoteam

20 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

1102017192_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

15 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

How about the 7th? We must focus on Miami who can totally beat us. 

No, the four games, starting with the Browns, was a cakewalk 4 easypeasy wins, according to many on here

lol

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We shall see. NE has some tough games left and I don’t see them being anywhere near as good as the hype around them.

Been hearing that for 20 years now

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Such a frustrating game, with the Bills blowing this one, where does  the 10th win come? Assuming we beat the Dolphins, Broncos, Jets. Do they even get 10? 

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that 9 wins is not going to capture a playoff spot with Pitt and Oakland doing their thing.

We won't even get to 8 wins this year

If you believe we are completely incapable of beating anyone good, then, no, we won’t get to 10.  

Fact is we have 3 losses, to good (or talented) teams, and only one was out of reach.   The other 2 went down to the wire.  

If we beat Miami, Denver and NYJ... we’re finding one more win out Bal, Dal, Pit and NE.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

No, the four games, starting with the Browns, was a cakewalk 4 easypeasy wins, according to many on here

lol

Been hearing that for 20 years now

Yep- all easy games right? McD and crew have been given a ton of time to build, adjust, teach, and mentor. I sense they are going to now start to feel the heat from the fans and media- even thou our local media are sissies compared to NYC, Philly etc...

I could see us ending up 6-10, 7-9. The inability of this coaching staff to conjure up a NFL offense capable of outscoring the opposition is going to keep us out of the playoffs. The defense is capable of keeping it close, but not capable of winning on its own, and the more they are on the field, the more worn out and ineffective they are going to be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I am more worried by were the 7th win is coming from. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

They need to beat Dolphins, Broncos, Jets, and Steelers.

Unless they start scoring points on offense getting to the playoffs is going to be a long shot.   Raiders, Titans, and Steelers are starting to turn it on at the right time of the season, and the Bills are showing us who they are.

All that but I would like to beat NE- highly unlikely thou

1 hour ago, letsgoteam said:

I really don’t think they will sweep the Phins, Broncos and Jets.  I feel like the Bills will drop one of those.  So they will probably have to beat two of Pitt/Dal/Balt.  We’ll never beat NE unless it’s a complete empty the bench game For the Pats.  I see the classic Buffalo Bills Nov/Dec swoon and they finish 9-7. 

2 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

The 10th win?  The TENTH win?  I’m concerned about where the 7th win is gonna come from.

• Like (+1) 1

Watching Baltimore and Dallas play today, I don’t think the Bills are winning either of those games. The ravens game could be particularly brutal. 

No game left on the schedule is an automatic win.

I think they will end up between 8 and 9 wins. But let’s take it a week at a time here. There aren’t many games this season that were decisive wins. A few bounces and many of those games could’ve went the other way. I think every game this seas9n is going to be a dog fight. They’re not yet good enough to blow teams out or even win comfortably (most of the time). 

But this was a 6 win team last season, and they’re still rebuilding. I’m trying to lower my expectations and just enjoy any bit of growth we see from our young players (easier said than done... I still badly want playoffs but am trying not to set myself up for disappointment). 

Edited by BillsFan4