Game Thread 1st Half Bills vs Browns

Chandler#81

Just now, billsfan89 said:

That wasn't the best throw to Knox, had he caught it he might not have been able to get his feet in bounds. Josh has not looked good in the first two drives. 

It hit him in both hands. It should have been caught by an NFL TE 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, arcane said:

I'm not conceding anything, I'm pointing out that something you chided people for worrying about all week was on full display right from the start - I wasn't the one acting like it wasn't possible for the Bills to be outplayed by the Browns' talent.

But you're feeling like the Browns are dominating even though they are up a whole 6 points. And that makes me wrong.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I miss watching Allen gallop down field leaving LBs in the dust. Sometimes I think they neutered him a bit too much this year.

I think they did they really need to open  it up a bit for him at some point and let him make mistakes again. Folks have to be ok with a few mistakes - heck Mayfield comes under less scrutiny tied for the league lead in INTs than Allen did. With Allen most of that came from getting burnt by Belichick - that happens to a lot of QBs.

Edited by WideNine

2 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Josh really needs to step it up. Not seeing the Browns doing anything special on defense right now

And he hasn't been under pressure. Playing like he's under pressure. He's trying to be 'decisive'. 

Edited by london_bills