NFL Executive: Buffalo Bills’ Sean McDermott doing the most with the least

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Didn't the creator of the GIF say that it is pronounced like the peanut butter JIF?

Yes, but that was his attempt at getting some face time years after it was already established. 

Kind of like how JK Rowling instantly decides something new and fun about her Harry Potter characters to feel relevant again. 

No amount of a creators friday funzies whims will ever make me call it jif. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Tre White

Jordan Poyer

Micah Hyde
Lorenzo Alexander

Jerry Hughes

Cole Beasley
John Brown
Frank Gore
Mitch Morse

Stephen Hauschka

What a bunch of NOBODIES 

Remember as fans we think our better players are notable big guys, but on the league landscape due to our lack of success they go unnoticed. Shady was a name because of what he had done, Kyle Williams became one league wide.

Out of the guys you listed only Tre, Hyde, & Gore really generate any name brand attention national media wise.

I don't disagree that the media ignores Buffalo, but I made a post heading into this season after Shady was cut saying he was the last of name brand guys that were really well known nationally. This team will have to win a bunch for more players to get the attention they deserve fair or not.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Tre White

Jordan Poyer

Micah Hyde
Lorenzo Alexander

Jerry Hughes

Cole Beasley
John Brown
Frank Gore
Mitch Morse

Stephen Hauschka

What a bunch of NOBODIES 

How many of those made the pro bowl in the last couple of seasons?

39 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

John Brown a guy that was a 1000 yard receiver,  who is on pace to have 1200 yards this season.

Frank Gore oh I dunno  some guy with a career of 15185 rushing yards FOURTH on the all time rushing list behind Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton and Barry Sanders (15269)

84 yards and he will be tied for 3rd  84 he will be third all time 

If people don't know these names then they are IMO  ignorant

Please tell me What has ALL that STAR power gotten the Browns?

but pronounced like the peanut butter   JIF    ;) :D

But the G in graphic is a soft G.

45 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

John Brown a guy that was a 1000 yard receiver,  who is on pace to have 1200 yards this season.

Frank Gore oh I dunno  some guy with a career of 15185 rushing yards FOURTH on the all time rushing list behind Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton and Barry Sanders (15269)

84 yards and he will be tied for 3rd  84 he will be third all time 

If people don't know these names then they are IMO  ignorant

Please tell me What has ALL that STAR power gotten the Browns?

but pronounced like the peanut butter   JIF    ;) :D

Looks like my point may have been missed. I guess I meant causal fans wouldn't know John Brown, they would laugh at a 36 year RB regardless of his past achievements and Poyer is best known for havinga super hot wife (outside of Buffalo)

II kow these guys are great players and they prove it week in and week out. Casual fan from Philly? Probably doesnt know these guys

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It feels like McD is playing chess against other coaches but he is only playing with pawns and knights while other coaches have 2 queens. 

We know the Pats have Brady...who's their other queen?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Wait? So the G in Gary is hard?

And the "G" in Jif is soft???

You learn something new everyday...

...'specially here

another example would be Beige or religion or generation.

do you pronounce your tag r00tabaja?

3 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Looks like my point may have been missed. I guess I meant causal fans wouldn't know John Brown, they would laugh at a 36 year RB regardless of his past achievements and Poyer is best known for havinga super hot wife (outside of Buffalo)

II kow these guys are great players and they prove it week in and week out. Casual fan from Philly? Probably doesnt know these guys

I get it.  I assumed people had a brain and would look up historical data   LOL  

Yeah... the Bills are talented and Beane has done a great job getting talent.  The Bills have for decades (minus the Wrecks years) been called a team of overachievers because the press doesn't pay attention to what the management has been doing regarding getting talent on both sides of the ball.

15 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

How many of those made the pro bowl in the last couple of seasons?

That is in many ways a catch-22.... The probowl is very dependent upon the fan vote, and national fans are rather ignorant when it comes to players on other rosters that aren’t pimped by ESPN. 

The answer to your question though is Hyde and Andre Roberts. 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Tre White -- good

Jordan Poyer -- was never anything before signing with Buffalo

Micah Hyde -- was never anything before signing with Buffalo
Lorenzo Alexander - 36 year old linebacker

Jerry Hughes

Cole Beasley -- #3 WR at best
John Brown -- #2 WR at best
Frank Gore  -- 36 years old
Mitch Morse -- good

Stephen Hauschka -- good

We have $80mil in cap space for a reason.

I've been saying this since the offseason. We are not supposed to make the playoffs and win this year.

Next year we will load up with talent and you will see our legitimate capability.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

We have $80mil in cap space for a reason.

I've been saying this since the offseason. We are not supposed to make the playoffs and win this year.

Next year we will load up with talent and you will see our legitimate capability.

LOL 

We have $80mil in cap space for a reason.   The Bills have found GOOD  young talent and DUMPED the trash. 

Their former teams let GOOD talent go.  So now ....  Buffalo gets the blame for recognizing it?