Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Good game tonight.  That fumble by Edelman going end up being huge.   Lamar is proving he is just a RB playing QB, lot of runs and that move just then DAMN.. but he doesn’t impress me as a QB, a runner he is scary.

go home

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

Man...some competent offensive playcalling looks nice. And to think...we had the mad scientist Roman. Rex scapegoat. 

This is what people should be talking about.  Not comparing Allen & Jackson who have entirely different QB styles.  

Baltimore committed to designing an entire offense around Jackson.  The Ravens also had the advantage of starting from a very sound base with an excellent O-line.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Good game tonight.  That fumble by Edelman going end up being huge.   Lamar is proving he is just a RB playing QB, lot of runs and that move just then DAMN.. but he doesn’t impress me as a QB, a runner he is scary.

We're watching different Lamars.

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Whoever said Josh could do what Lamar can do...

Nah.

Completely agree. Although Josh gets out of his fair share of impossible situations, including today’s Houdini move, he’s not as fluid and shifty as Lamar as a runner. People get their undies in a twist if someone says Josh isn’t the best 2018 QB with everything. I love the guy, but come on. Gotta give Lamar his props. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Roman would take our RBs and Josh to an elite level.

I remember after the first year with Roman, people wondering if he should be the head coach. Say what you want about his pass concepts (which I think were fine), but he’s a mad scientist in the run game. 

Edited by TheProcess

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I really wish people would stop comparing Jackson and Allen.

I just find it humorous you would even compare how QBs are going to be so early

Both are in year 2

Both have improved

Both on winning team (for the life of me I dont understand complaining about a QB on a 6 and 2 team......do you put your nuts in a shredder for fun?)

They are in different situations.....with different teams around them

Dont know what the final product of these QBs is going to be....but promising for both of them

Its like "My qb is not playing as well as X qb right  now.....even though we are winning....time to draft another one." WTF

Enjoy the fact that YOUR QB is 6 and 2

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1