Sunday Nite Football Patriots*** at Ravens 8:20 ET NBC

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'd stop watching the Bills.

Through all the players theyve had over the 20 years of the dynasty, Edelman is the one I hate the most. A true, irrational hatred.

interesting point. Which player over the past 20years have you liked or respected? I hate em all but do respect Welker. Dude just flat out did his job without running his mouth,

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, B-Man said:

No. 

He’s a Brady/system success 

He can still be a very good player on some other teams.  Kind of like Welker was still good when he was with Denver.  I liked Welker more than I like Edelman.

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I was being sarcastic but I would absolutely want to have Edeleman on the Bills.  If it makes the Bills a better team I'm for it.

I hear you.  He's a talented player; an a-hole, but a talented a-hole.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Real McCoy said:

interesting point. Which player over the past 20years have you liked or respected? I hate em all but do respect Welker. Dude just flat out did his job with running his mouth,

I didnt mind getting Lawyer Milloy or Brandon Spikes from them. Bruschi always seemed like a "good guy", and since becoming an analyst tends to show the Bills more love than I expected he would. Yeah, I thought Welker was talented during his Dolphins days and wasnt susprised when he did well in NE.

Edelman is just a prick. Talks a ton of *****, plays dirty. Dont like anything about him.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I hear you.  He's a talented player; an a-hole, but a talented a-hole.

Back in the day I hated Conrad Dobler.  I thought he was the dirtiest player in the NFL.  A total low life.  But when he came and played for the Bills - I loved him!