Week#9 Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wasn’t that the game that led to Fitz’s new contract? Then it all unraveled? 

Yes. Jerry Sullivan wrote a column shaming the Bills for not paying Fitz. Then he wrote a column tearing the Bills a new one for paying Fitz. At least the guy is consistent.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't think we should even be discussing Jerry S.   As soon as he left things got better, he raised his ugly viscously negative head on this board last week and things went to s&*t.

He is a troll that should just be put on ignore.  I feel he tries to hurt football in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

To be fair, what player would feel comfort putting a Redskins helmet on?

https://clutchpoints.com/redskins-news-trent-williams-did-not-pass-his-physical/

However, it turns out that was not the case, as Redskins interim head coach Bill Callahan said later on Wednesday that Williams did not pass his physical because he felt discomfort while trying to put on his helmet, per Josh Alper of Pro Football Talk.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Dante said:

Haskins going to start? Yummy!

The Redskins guest on the Locked on Bills podcast said Haskins needs the practice reps so they will have him take them all week and if keenum clears later this week he could still start. He says he would bet on Haskins playing though 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Redskins guest on the Locked on Bills podcast said Haskins needs the practice reps so they will have him take them all week and if keenum clears later this week he could still start. He says he would bet on Haskins playing though 

Hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those games where the rookie comes in and lights it up, if so I will be upset and it will be a sad day in mouseville.

6 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those games where the rookie comes in and lights it up, if so I will be upset and it will be a sad day in mouseville.

He mentioned that Jay Gruden’s scheme and playbook (which they are still using) is extremely complicated. To the point where even Alex Smith had a hard time picking it up. There has been talk that Haskins is having a hard time learning it but he said that’s not unexpected and has been a big challenge. 

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He mentioned that Jay Gruden’s scheme and playbook (which they are still using) is extremely complicated. To the point where even Alex Smith had a hard time picking it up. There has been talk that Haskins is having a hard time learning it but he said that’s not unexpected and has been a big challenge. 

Yep, I heard that as well. My mind went to Haskins running for his life. Is Haskins a good scrambling QB? You watched him for the Buckeyes right? I can’t remember if he is a good runner.

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’m going to hold you too that! Ha

All seriousness, then I like the Bills chances a lot. Load up the LOS and make Haskins figure out coverages. 

Well he hates to run and isn’t very mobile. He can maneuver the pocket but nothing to worry about him taking off, he will take the sack