Sunday Night Football: Packers at Chiefs 8:20 ET

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Wow, speed to burn.  This is an interesting game in what it signifies.  Green Bay has a very good defense but the KC skill players are carving them up.

Play calling by Reid has been fantastic like usual.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

Funny how even journeyman QBs can look good when they have playmakers to throw to.  The Bills might think about that sometime.

Louder for the people in the back!!!!

(Matt Schaub threw for 460 yards today.)   

Let’s not forget that Matt Moore and Matt Schaub have like a combined 25 years in the league. That experience helps even when you don’t have the guns. Add in the star playmakers and that’s what happens. The Bills have neither. Yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Yeah but when you wildy overthrow guys, OR even UNDERthrow them on the deep ball (with the wind at your back no less), it makes a BIG difference. LOL 

I've watched every game this year and in one half of a Chiefs game I see the WR's/RB's/TE's getting more separation then I see in 2 or 3 Bills games combined. 

And it's not like the KC QB is throwing these guys open or hitting them in stride.  Some of his passes would be considered "off target" by the anti-Allen brigade.  But he's doing what an NFL QB needs to do on a team loaded with explosive skill players - get the ball to those players.  They'll take care of the rest.

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Nice!  How did that end up working out for his team

Same L as we took.  Not sure why you’re upset... I think we all can agree weapons help make a QB and we’re not doing Josh many favors.  (By design might I add).  Next year seems to be the year they had pegged all along to complete the offense.  

In the meantime, I’d just like to see someone other than John Brown step up and for us to run the actual running backs outside of the red zone.