Sunday Night Football: Packers at Chiefs 8:20 ET

17 minutes ago, Chill said:

Chiefs are night and day without their franchise qb. 

When will the Bills get a qb of Mahommes quality? JA looks more like Moore. 

Careful now,,  some of the board will get up all in your grill if you criticize JA.

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't think there's a team in the AFC that can take out the Patriots in Foxboro to prevent them from tying our four straight Superbowl record.

Agreed. I’ve been saying it all year, and I don’t say it lightly because it’s crazy, but I don’t see them losing a regular season game. They get the Chiefs at home. Texans or Ravens might give them a game, but I don’t see it happening. Belly will make Lamar look awful like all young QBs. Hope I’m wrong. We better get used to that only team to go to 4 straight thing going bye bye. 

Now SB is a different story. Any of the top NFC teams have a QB to stand up to Brady and their D. 

Edited by TheProcess

I’ve seen a lot of chiefs games on the past three years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tyreek Hill drop a ball he should have caught.  People talk about his speed and elusiveness, but I don’t hear people talk about what great hands he has.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Agreed. I’ve been saying it all year, and I don’t say it lightly because it’s crazy, but I don’t see them losing a regular season game. They get the Chiefs at home. Texans or Ravens might give them a game, but I don’t see it happening. Belly will make Lamar look awful like all young QBs. Hope I’m wrong. We better get used to that only team to go to 4 straight thing going bye bye. 

Now SB is a different story. Any of the top NFC teams have a QB to stand up to Brady and their D. 

I could see them losing at Philly as the Eagles really should be 6-2 right now if it wasn't for a couple of drops by their WR's.  As far as AFC teams, the Chiefs need to make some moves this next week on defense if they want a chance to take them out in January.  I don't see any other team doing it.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I’ve seen a lot of chiefs games on the past three years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tyreek Hill drop a ball he should have caught.  People talk about his speed and elusiveness, but I don’t hear people talk about what great hands he has.

Too bad for his kid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Funny how even journeyman QBs can look good when they have playmakers to throw to.  The Bills might think about that sometime.

Exactly right.  Explosive skill players are going to explode. 

I get identifying the QB & building the O-line first.  That's sound, fundamental football.  Though it can be frustrating for us fans.  But NOW is the time to upgrade the Bill's offensive skill positions. 

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

Funny how even journeyman QBs can look good when they have playmakers to throw to.  The Bills might think about that sometime.

Yeah but when you wildy overthrow guys, OR even UNDERthrow them on the deep ball (with the wind at your back no less), it makes a BIG difference. LOL