Sunday Night Football: Packers at Chiefs 8:20 ET

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

How would it help us out? Chiefs are winning that division.

Sure about that?! I stand by my statement. Every afc loss to an nfc team helps us. Again, unless you're so sure kc is winning the division.

9 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

How?

You think trebuchet arm is winning that division? 

KC isn't guaranteed to win the division. Every afc loss to an nfc team helps us. That's how.

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Yes, I’m sure about it. This loss doesn’t help us at all. 

I'm just saying it's too early to give the afc west to kc. Mahomes comes back, get hurt again. Could happen. A lot of football left to play. Oakland is only 1.5 games out 

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I'm just saying it's too early to give the afc west to kc. Mahomes comes back, get hurt again. Could happen. A lot of football left to play. Oakland is only 1.5 games out 

Chiefs will win that division.  That loss doesn’t affect Buffalo one bit.  

Edited by CaptnCoke11

Just now, Dopey said:

The Bills don’t play Oakland or KC this season. Doesn’t matter too much right now. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

The Bills don’t play Oakland or KC this season. Doesn’t matter too much right now. 

Too much being the operative part. That only matters if we have the same record. But the loss does help right now. In the injury scenario(not that I'm wishing it) KC could end up 7-9. Again, I'm not giving KC the division. They haven't won anything yet.

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Too much being the operative part. That only matters if we have the same record. But the loss does help right now. In the injury scenario(not that I'm wishing it) KC could end up 7-9. Again, I'm not giving KC the division. They haven't won anything yet.

The loss doesn’t help us. You keep clinging to that injury scenario if you think it helps justify your opinion that it does.

1 minute ago, Perk71 said:

All well and good. The problem is that there are 9 more weeks to go until it actually ends. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The loss doesn’t help us. You keep clinging to that injury scenario if you think it helps justify your opinion that it does.

It's more that they haven't won anything yet than an injury scenario. No need to justify saying they haven't won anything yet. They haven't.

Just now, Bangarang said:

So then how does their loss help us today? 

Let's forget the injury scenario. If KC doesn't win the west. Big if, I know. But if they don't and we have a better overall record after 17 weeks, we make the playoffs before they do. The fact that you think they will win the west doesn't make my statement false. That's how it helps. See, easy.