Transgender Children...

Paulus

I see this as child abuse. One of the most abhorrent forms of such, considering the way the medical community and certain politicians are capitalizing, monetizing, and normalizing it. How the flip is this not a source of retaliatory violence is beyond me. Kids not even to the age of reason are corrupted into thinking fictionalized science. Yeah, maybe it is just me, but this is so beyond wrong. 

https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/texas-jury-rules-against-divorced-dad-trying-to-stop-7-year-old-sons-gender-transition/

Also...WTF?! They hav normalized this form of abuse within the Democratic Party? Do any Democrats here speak to this? 

maxresdefault.jpg

The mother should not be pushing for hormone therapy.

The father should not be pushing for sole custody.

Both parents should agree to a full psychological assessment for gender dysphoria.

The fact that they both brought this case to court for different reasons and couldn't work it out on their own tells me neither is working in the child's best interest. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Dems love transgender children. It gave them all kinds of options when they traveled with Epstein.

Trumps buddy, you mean? 

Trump promoted Epsteins slap on the wrist "prosecutor" 

Then Barr murdered him to keep him quiet 

Ditz! 

Just now, Gary Busey said:

The fact that they both brought this case to court for different reasons and couldn't work it out on their own tells me neither is working in the child's best interest. 

Well...if kids belong to the state, then the parents should work in the state's best interest, not the child's.  

And the state's best interest is clearly mutilation.  

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well...if kids belong to the state, then the parents should work in the state's best interest, not the child's.  

And the state's best interest is clearly mutilation.  

Well, not until the 7-year-old explains his gender dysphoria.

"So there I was, watching Frozen for the 18th time..."

44 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I see this as child abuse. One of the most abhorrent forms of such, considering the way the medical community and certain politicians are capitalizing, monetizing, and normalizing it. How the flip is this not a source of retaliatory violence is beyond me. Kids not even to the age of reason are corrupted into thinking fictionalized science. Yeah, maybe it is just me, but this is so beyond wrong. 

https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/texas-jury-rules-against-divorced-dad-trying-to-stop-7-year-old-sons-gender-transition/

Also...WTF?! They hav normalized this form of abuse within the Democratic Party? Do any Democrats here speak to this? 

maxresdefault.jpg

Dad and friends say James acts like a boy, wears boy's clothes with dad (over girls clothes).  Mom's a pediatrician, insists James be called "Luna" by dad and anyone who comes into contact with him and begin the psychological evaluation process for hormone therapy to transition.  Oy.     Maybe this 7 year old is affected by the divorce?  What kind of parent pushes for risky hormone therapy so young?  The kind a jury favors I guess.  Wow.

3 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Dad and friends say James acts like a boy, wears boy's clothes with dad (over girls clothes).  Mom's a pediatrician, insists James be called "Luna" by dad and anyone who comes into contact with him and begin the psychological evaluation process for hormone therapy to transition.  Oy.     Maybe this 7 year old is affected by the divorce?  What kind of parent pushes for risky hormone therapy so young?  The kind a jury favors I guess.  Wow.

The jury did not rule on hormone therapy

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What's child abuse? Seems like you just want to promote yet another form of right wing hatred 

Chemically sterilizing children before they can even reason is abhorrent. I can tell you have yet to spawn, which is a good thing. Seriously, kids can be indoctrinated to believe just about anything and these horrid parents are doing just that. 

Not to mention destruction of perfectly working genitals for cosmetic reasons. And, the fact suicide risks increase with these practices. Abhorrent.

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

The jury did not rule on hormone therapy

Just the indoctrination part...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Chemically sterilizing children before they can even reason is abhorrent. I can tell you have yet to spawn, which is a good thing. Seriously, kids can be indoctrinated to believe just about anything and these horrid parents are doing just that. 

Not to mention destruction of perfectly working genitals for cosmetic reasons. And, the fact suicide risks increase with these practices. Abhorrent.

This is on par with the practice of declitting women at a young age in the Islamic world.

Edit: It's worse.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

I think the jury's decision derives from the doctor who is a money grubbing *****. But, currently fictionalized science which manifested from the softest of sciences, perverted by money and fame, has been normalized by the Democrats. Personally, I dont understand how not one Democrat spits on these types of things. 

Just now, Paulus said:

I think the jury's decision derives from the doctor who is a money grubbing *****. But, currently fictionalized science which manifested from the softest of sciences, perverted by money and fame, has been normalized by the Democrats. Personally, I dont understand how not one Democrat spits on these types of things. 

I've read a lot about this particular case in the last couple hours (had no idea it was going on - thanks #BillsChan) and very few people support the mother. The trans community by in large also does not support this... not sure where outside of the right wing Twitter bubble a 7 year old transitioning through hormone therapy has been normalized by anyone

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

I've read a lot about this particular case in the last couple hours (had no idea it was going on - thanks #BillsChan) and very few people support the mother. The trans community by in large also does not support this... not sure where outside of the right wing Twitter bubble a 7 year old transitioning through hormone therapy has been normalized by anyone

The whole town hall with the Democrat frontrunner tells a story...

10 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

not sure where outside of the right wing Twitter bubble a 7 year old transitioning through hormone therapy has been normalized by anyone

The Democratic presidential candidates.  They're probably the only ones who support this.

Hell, Warren's probably about to announce she had hormone therapy as a kid.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Democratic presidential candidates.  They're probably the only ones who support this.

Hell, Warren's probably about to announce she had hormone therapy as a kid.

She’ll later be forced to admit that’s what her grandparents told her. 

It's just ***** up.  That's all I have to say.  

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dems love transgender children. It gave them all kinds of options when they traveled with Epstein.

Another brilliant sweeping generalization by the Gaylord Focker of the board: IDBillzFan.  What the hell they putting in the water there?  Hey Greg... I got nipples, can you milk me? /smh

On his Save James website, which serves as a crowdfunding site, Jeffrey Younger, the father of now seven-year-old James, features a video he recorded of his son at age three. In the video, Younger asks his son, “You’re a boy, right?”

“No,” James replied. “I’m a girl.”

“Who told you you’re a girl?” the father asked.

“Mommy,” the boy responded.

“So, Mommy told you you’re a girl?” Younger asked.

“Uh huh,” James said.

In response to his father’s questions, James said his mother puts dresses on him, paints his nails, and puts hair clips in his hair.

“She tells me I’m a girl,” James said.

“Do you think you’re a girl?” Jeffrey asked his son.

“Uh huh,” the boy replied.

James is at the center of a high-conflict custody battle between Younger and his ex-wife, Dr. Anne Georgulas, a pediatrician who reportedly diagnosed James with “gender-dysphoria,” a psychological disorder that is characterized by a child’s “persistent, consistent, and insistent” assertion of “their cross-gender statements and behaviors.”

A jury in Dallas decided Monday against Younger’s attempt to block his ex-wife’s plan to start their seven-year-old son on puberty blockers and ultimately continue with cross-sex hormones in order to facilitate gender transition.

The case has created a firestorm as more evidence is revealing the psychological and physical damage that is done to young children when their parents consent to puberty blockers before the children are capable of understanding the consequences.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has documented thousands of deaths in adults linked to hormone blocker Lupron — one that is now used as a puberty-blocker for children who suffer from gender dysphoria or claim to be “transgender.”

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trumps buddy, you mean? 

Trump promoted Epsteins slap on the wrist "prosecutor" 

Then Barr murdered him to keep him quiet 

Ditz! 

Lay off of the bath salts.  I know times are tough for you but it will get better at the laundromat.

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't see how anybody, regardless of party affiliation, could possibly believe this is a good thing for a child of seven. I would appreciate it if anyone could make a convincing case in support of Dr Georgulas.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Lay off of the bath salts.  I know times are tough for you but it will get better at the laundromat.

I thought it was disinfectant?

52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i think you just lost any amount of respect that i had left for you.

Doesn’t a broken toilet get more respect than that poster?

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

No matter what, a 7 year old can't make a decision like this himself and the parents have no right to "change his gender" for him.

Anyone who had ever raised a 7 year old and is not completely insane knows this simple fact.

My 8 yo daughters’ friends run the gamut from girlie-girls to super tomboys, and you know what?  They’ll all just 8 year olds.  ‘Gender’ doesn’t mean anything more than where you pee from.

If I was that guy I’d be seriously considering murder.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Anyone who had ever raised a 7 year old and is not completely insane knows this simple fact.

My 8 yo daughters’ friends run the gamut from girlie-girls to super tomboys, and you know what?  They’ll all just 8 year olds.  ‘Gender’ doesn’t mean anything more than where you pee from.

I think my daughter was 9 before I even left her at home alone for a 5 minute trip to the store. She wasn't immature and I wasn't a helicopter parent. There's no way a child anywhere near that young should be allowed to alter their life in such a way. Maybe mommy should try to get pregnant again and have a girl (or adopt one) instead of fvcking this kid's life up if she wants a daughter that badly.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think my daughter was 9 before I even left her at home alone for a 5 minute trip to the store. She wasn't immature and I wasn't a helicopter parent. There's no way a child anywhere near that young should be allowed to alter their life in such a way. Maybe mommy should try to get pregnant again and have a girl (or adopt one) instead of fvcking this kid's life up if she wants a daughter that badly.

It's not about the kid, it's about her. These parents pushing their kids to transition are clearly Munchausen syndrome by proxy candidates. 

Absolutely disgusting.

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Azalin said:

I don't see how anybody, regardless of party affiliation, could possibly believe this is a good thing for a child of seven. I would appreciate it if anyone could make a convincing case in support of Dr Georgulas.

I'm quoting myself to reiterate the question to all the leftists who call this site a right-wing echo chamber. EII has stated his position on the issue, but I invite the other leftists to chime in. Do you think it's healthy to encourage a seven year-old boy to believe he's a girl? Is this, as Tiberius says, more right-wing hate? Is this an issue where we can let political tribalism fall to the wayside and look at this logically?

What say you Q-fatty, Gary, section122, shady, etc, etc, etc? This one's pretty straightforward. I'm eager to hear your responses.  

Edited by Azalin
  • Like (+1) 1

This one can't be seen unless you click through to Twitter:

Capture.PNG.78eacaded81da2646a23732997e5d300.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Azalin said:

I'm quoting myself to reiterate the question to all the leftists who call this site a right-wing echo chamber. EII has stated his position on the issue, but I invite the other leftists to chime in. Do you think it's healthy to encourage a seven year-old boy to believe he's a girl? Is this, as Tiberius says, more right-wing hate? Is this an issue where we can let political tribalism fall to the wayside and look at this logically?

What say you Q-fatty, Gary, section122, shady, etc, etc, etc? This one's pretty straightforward. I'm eager to hear your responses.  

You're asking seven year olds if seven year olds should be given adult rights?

f9d524a9d2dd4659d6749f463eb0a28f.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Do your 8 yo sons' friends run the gamut from macho men to super girlie-girls? They are all just 8 year olds.

Relax... Perfectly normal.