Week 8 Bills (-1.5) vs Eagles

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Have the point spreads changed at all? I know some posters here keep up with that stuff. A buddy at work gets these pick'em tickets and on it it gives Philly +3.

ESPN app is back to Bills -2 but I it keeps fluctuating back and forth from 1.5 to 2 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Philly has a losing record and got BLOWN out by two conference rivals the last 2 wks. They now travel to a hostile environment, bang'd up, with a dysfunctional locker room, vs a 5-1 team and an unfamiliar AFC opponent as 1.5 road dogs????  C'mon man!

It's all about what will bring people in to bet, right?

We Bills fans know all about Fitzmagic and the impact of losing Milano. 

The fans and media in the rest of the league aren't clued.  They see a 5-1 team that has been losing close games to bad teams, was losing to Miami at the half, and didn't cover the spread vs. a team less than 2 seasons out from winning the SB.  Bettors think we could be 3-3 and the Iggls have had a tougher schedule.

Just Win, Baby.  Winning cures all.

yea all those individual drills Milano is doing are fulllll speed and impactful. I can't imagine he wont be ready to rock and roll Sunday based on what hes doing, and how he looks doing it today. Maybe I am just overly hopeful. I know we have been SUPER cautious all year with guys injuries but I'd say have him give it a go and if he rehurts himself then sit him until Thanksgiving. 

21 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Last Sunday vs. the Dolphins, TE Gesicki really seemed to be the biggest thorn in our side from their offense. The Bills will really have to have an answer for the Eagles REs, especially in 2 TE sets. 

Yeah, they have two good TEs and Wentz loves the TE. I don't think Frazier saw that coming vs Dolphins. Vs the Eagles, he knows it's coming. 

This is the type of game where Bills teams of yesteryear would just lay down like dogs.

If the other team was desperate for a win when they played the Bills, it’s usually a good remedy for you to go up against Buffalo and walk out of the building with an easy victory over the Bills.

This Bills team is desperate for its first complete game of the season.

What will give?