Week 8 Bills (-1.5) vs Eagles

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Weren't they really good against the run this year except for the last game? From what I read recently I thought that this last game was just more of Zeke being an Eagles killer as he has during his career.

1 minute ago, H2o said:

A lot of writers and other "personalities" are picking the Iggles this week, talking about how they are "desperate" for a win and their team is mad. We shall see. 

Well they are only a game back for their division and need to get back on track or fall out of the playoff hunt.

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Weren't they really good against the run this year except for the last game? From what I read recently I thought that this last game was just more of Zeke being an Eagles killer as he has during his career.

Well they are only a game back for their division and need to get back on track or fall out of the playoff hunt.

Not sure they are ranked 6th in the league in Run D right now. They allowed 126 yards per game over last 3 games but only 89/game for season. Might reflect current injury situation  

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

A lot of writers and other "personalities" are picking the Iggles this week, talking about how they are "desperate" for a win and their team is mad. We shall see. 

Ah, the old “desperation” angle. Playing “desperate” often works against you because the moment you make a mistake that desperation tends to lead to pressing and pressing leads to all sorts of mistakes. 

In a 16 game season, all the games are critical. Desperation is implied going in to every game, imo. 

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

i don't disagree with them. I think it might be a factor.... but from a personnel stand point they now have mills and darby back at corner. even if they aren't great that's a large upgrade off the street rats they've been plugging those holes with. I think its definitely gonna make their d a bit more formidable. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Good answer by Jason Kelce. Sorry if this was posted elsewhere.

https://twitter.com/ChrisTrapasso/status/1187410608771289089?s=20

I know he won a SB with a backup QB and beat the greatest coach of all time in the process and he deserves all the credit in the world for that. But separately - Doug Pederson has always come across as kind of an idiot to me. 

• Like (+1) 1