1st HALF THREAD: Dolphins at Bills, 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, familykwi said:

As a ref, that roughing the passer is embarrassing. 

A)  Fitz is not Brady, so the standard is different

B)  A clear attempt to pull up, w/no extra push.  If that's roughing, then Josh should have drawn 6, or 7 roughing calls by now

Fitz is two faced QB lol. Fitzmagic or Fitztragic. 

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

LOL you guys.  Yes its not a blow out.  Get a ***** grip. 

LOL at us?

Not sure if you are seeing what we are?

An expansion level team is laying the wood to us. Our franchise QB is having a difficult time putting the ball in the endzone against the weakest secondary the NFL has seen since the 1976 Bucs. Our top rated defense is getting rolled by a team that has an awful offense.

Yeah, LOL at us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Nobody going to say it but we should have 8 more points but Allen is not doing well. 

I agree. He hasn’t looked too great so far today. He’s had a few nice passes and runs, but other than that he’s struggling IMO. I was really hoping for a stand out game from Josh today, since this defense is ranked near last in everything. There’s still time though! 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

That's because people don't understand what they're watching.

This defense is TERRIBLE today.

TERRIBLE.

O has points on each drive.

A big reason the D is terrible?

Our #9 pick can't finish. PERIOD.

I don't think Hauschka kicking the ball from 40 plus each time counts as a successful drive.....it has more to do with us having a decent kicker than a decent offense.

Just now, BigDingus said:

Really not that surprised.

This offense is too weak to compensate when the defense isn't playing lights out.

Agree, with that said, if the defense is what we say it is, they need to start shutting down the Fish now. Otherwise I’d consider them a bit of a fraud. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

That's because people don't understand what they're watching.

This defense is TERRIBLE today.

TERRIBLE.

O has points on each drive.

A big reason the D is terrible?

Our #9 pick can't finish. PERIOD.

our 25th ranked scoring offense is surely going to light it up soon. That’s if they get bored settling for field goals.

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

This game is a reality check for me. 

Not necessarily directed to you, but I hope it is for a lot of posters on here, already having us at 5-1 like the dolphins was just a cake walk for the juggernaut Bill's who barely beat the leagues worst teams this year so far.  Lots of football left, let's hope Bill's get it together.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

That wasn't Poyer's responsibility.

Parker went in motion presnap. Levi Wallace stayed at the top so Parker was uncovered coming in motion. Alexander and Edmunds had to pick up Parker. Alexander went for the blitz inside and Edmunds fell for the run fake leaving Parker uncovered.

Correct. Edmunds is getting picked on. This is not coincidence. Their offensive plan is to ISO Edmunds and confuse him. He is being destroyed.