SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Sammy’s hurt, and Shady’s fumbling. Way to bring an old school Rex Ryan Bills presence to KC. 

Shady was also the only offense the Bills had for the time he was here.

Edited by njbuff

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

Team sport, chiefs had a garbage D or they win it all last year.  Is Trent Dilfer greater than Kelly because he won the big one?

anyone with eyeballs know mahomes is currently the best QB in the game

They also have a TON of weapons offensively.  He is not the best QB in the game.  He has a garbage defense that means he constantly gets back on the field and runs up huge numbers.  Right now he is at best the #3 QB in the NFL.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

They also have a TON of weapons offensively.  He is not the best QB in the game.  He has a garbage defense that means he constantly gets back on the field and runs up huge numbers.  Right now he is at best the #3 QB in the NFL.  

Ummm, having a garbage defense means the offense ISN'T on the field all the time. The garbage defense is on the field because they can't stop 3rd downs, lol

2 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Blow it out your arse dude. Go root for the chefs then. Let it go already.

Let what go? Allen will forever be tied to passing on Mahomes, that's never going away. It will be brought up by announcers, social media, everytime they play each other, etc.

9 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'l take Mahomes and trade for Ramsey. Lot of other guys on that D besides Tre.

Fair point.  Tre was a big piece...a start if you will.   This also presumes Ramsey's truly on the trading block. 

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Ummm, having a garbage defense means the offense ISN'T on the field all the time. The garbage defense is on the field because they can't stop 3rd downs, lol

Yeah it does.  It means they give up points in a few minutes and then the offense goes right back on the field.  Most super high scoring teams have defenses that also give up lots of points.  They get in high scoring games.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

So, KC has pretty much no defense and no rushing game. Force Mahomes to stay in the pocket and KC is a very beatable team. 10-10 against a Colts D that has baggage boys playing in the secondary. 

Thank you. An intelligent poster.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Fair point and question.   Whose to say Allen won't develop into an elite QB?

I’m not saying he won’t but in this hypothetical I’m taking the guy that we already know is elite. Allen may never get close to that level.

3 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

How does the greatest Quarterback ever, Patrick Mahomes, only have 10 points against a Colts defense that is playing a bunch of rookies and other mediocre players due to injuries.  This is the great Pat Mahomes. ?

You can't be serious right now.

You just can't 

Yeah it does.  It means they give up points in a few minutes and then the offense goes right back on the field.  Most super high scoring teams have defenses that also give up lots of points.  They get in high scoring games.

Lol, you really have no clue. Typical Pats fan

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

I’m not saying he won’t but in this hypothetical I’m taking the guy that we already know is elite. Allen may never get close to that level.

Okay.  I get where you're coming from.   We can only hope.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Basically this.  Mahomes is more of a proven commodity at this point.  

Just now, Bangarang said:

iIt’s all a moot point anyway. We have Allen and we just have to hope he develops into one of the best in the league.

You're right.   I just posed the question because it appears that both KC and the Bill's made successful choices. (At least it appears so at the moment. )

Mahomes is a better QB but Allen will win a ring before Mahomes.  And rings are all that matter.

I don't want to make that sort of prediction as we have no idea how any of these teams will be over time.

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Which is why Dilfer will always be considered a better QB than Marino.

Trent Dilfer himself could care less that Marino was the far superior QB. ?