Bills 14, Titans 7 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wallace doesn’t get enough praise IMO.  I actually think he’s our best corner, and I’m a big Tre fan, I just think Levi has been that good.

I agree.  Tre makes some big plays, but he gets burned badly at times.  Levi Wallace has been balling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bufflow4 said:

Ed Oliver looked good to me. He was making tackles in positions on the field that you wouldn’t expect a DT to be. An athletic freak with a high motor is a great combination! He saved one TD where Henry would have broke away if not for Oliver catching him from behind.

Yeah Ed's pro day workout numbers speed n quickness drills were off the charts.  He really could play LB.  And I notice a lot of his contributions are just from hustle and finishing plays.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I agree.  Tre makes some big plays, but he gets burned badly at times.  Levi Wallace has been balling.

Yup, Wallace has really been a no fly zone.  Brady threw at him 10 times last week and he gave up zero completions.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Does anyone even through at White that often?

People arent throwing on them in general(or doing anything else on them).... so I think every completion given up by white seems to be amplified 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Now that I've watched the game twice, the MVP has to be Jordon Phillips. His enthusiasm was contagious. Edmunds was a close 2nd even though his numbers weren't as impressive. His awareness and recognition have catapulted him to well above average from a very shaky rookie year. I think he's the most improved player on the roster so far. Maybe Harry will have something to say about that next year.

This was Josh Allen's best game to date. He did exactly what he needed to do and took what little a very good defense gave him because he knew he had a better defense. It worked. We won a low scoring game and survived a comeback attempt when they tied the game in the 4th quarter. Josh made only 1 big boo boo. Allen was the smarter QB today and the more accurate. Good job bouncing back after his worst game to date last week.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Im going to throw Daboll a bone for that BRILLIANT naked bootleg call to Josh Allen for a game clinching first down...HUGE Call and one of my favorites of his so far period :-)))

Feliciano said after the game that it was a run call and Josh didn't tell anyone but just kept the ball himself and ran the bootleg and got the first. ;)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Feliciano said after the game that it was a run call and Josh didn't tell anyone but just kept the ball himself and ran the bootleg and got the first. ;)

:lol:

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

All of the backup offensive lineman who pulled it together and allowed us to shove it down a great defense’s throat at the end.  

That was impressive 

It's nice to know that when we have a guy go down on the oline we have backups that can come in and play decently. Can't remember the last time we had that luxury.

42 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

LOL thats awesome love that thanks for the info!!!!!

wait..are you pulling my leg or serious.....hmmmmmmm lol naww I believe you...kinda....haha

EDIT: definite audible sorry I doubted you Kelly the Dog you are LEGIT :-)))))))))

Edited by Margarita
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

How about a game ball for Bojo? He was bombing punts today and it made a difference.

We do blast Bojo for his inconsistency, but he was money today.

• Like (+1) 2