Fire Sale in Denver going to happen

MAJBobby

23 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I suggested Von Miller last week and people got mad because we didn't need a pass rusher ?

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nah, they’re just mad at you.

I was one of the people who disagreed with pursuing Von Miller, simply because our defense is already effective without him and we have more pressing needs, i.e. - Wide Receiver.

Let's see if Duke "is who we thought he was," and if our WR corps looks legit, then I'd be fine with going after Miller.

At this point, however, I just consider him to be extraneous.  We need to address the team that's NOT working, in my humblest opinion possible.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I was one of the people who disagreed with pursuing Von Miller, simply because our defense is already effective without him and we have more pressing needs, i.e. - Wide Receiver.

Let's see if Duke "is who we thought he was," and if our WR corps looks legit, then I'd be fine with going after Miller.

At this point, however, I just consider him to be extraneous.  We need to address the team that's NOT working, in my humblest opinion possible.

I’d do a Von Miller/Sanders package for our 1st rounder tbh.

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I get that’s what you want, but if a pass rusher is there that Beane values higher than a WR or tackle, he is taking the pass rusher. 

Just like he valued a guard this year in the second round over a bunch of really good WRs?

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I would agree with that...if I believed that it was an either-or scenario.

I don't.

Every year teams deal veteran players for less than market value, so if you can get Miller for a relative song, do it. He'd instantly make the pass rush formidable.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, GG said:

New York minute last a lot longer these days.

On another note, off to Public House for the first time.

Ha, not to derail, but me too. I've heard good things. Pretty sure I went to final Calico's game last year.

Enjoy the game.

Also, i love the idea of Von Miller (if only Van were alive)

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I would agree with that...if I believed that it was an either-or scenario.

I don't.

Every year teams deal veteran players for less than market value, so if you can get Miller for a relative song, do it. He'd instantly make the pass rush formidable.

Now I'm mad at you.

• Haha (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, GG said:

Miller in a heartbeat. 

His production ,or lack thereof this year isn't concerning anybody?! 

.I know from watching Hughes that just cause sacks aren't there , doesn't mean he isn't getting consistent pressure , but is he?? The little ive seen of Den , he was invisible

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How can you get mad about an elite pass rusher?  Miller would do to this defense what Mack did to the Bears.

I think folks are concerned about giving up a first rounder for a defensive player when the offense is clearly so far behind the defense.

Personally, I don't think it'll take a 1st to get Miller, and I also don't worry about not having a first given the depth of both the FA and 2020 WR classes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1