Bills release Conor McDermott; claimed off waivers by Jets

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This may explain why, but I don’t think so. Lawson? Ok. 2nd Rd pick? If we have to. But NOBODY’s worth a bucket of wings!

Right, the bucket of wings is where the money is.  I'm really hoping Beane is making room for a Diggs or Trent Williams trade, but most likely they're calling up a WR or backup QB from the practice squad.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Maybe this fact should be permanently glued to the front page so people do not suggest it at every opportunity.

No no no, we can use the wade topic as a cognition meter, it’ll be fun, really...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have an employee who’s a Vikings fan, and the rumor in their camp is that it’s Diggs for some picks, and Jerry Hughes. 

EDIT: Now that I think of it... what the hell is he doing on his computer???

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Haha (+1) 2

So does the fact that no one has been promoted from PS or signed point to a trade or is it Mcd playing 4d chess and keeping the spot open for Webb? 

Normally it's a pretty quick turn around when someone gets cut but sitting at 52 for a few hours now has me curious. 

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So does the fact that no one has been promoted from PS or signed point to a trade or is it Mcd playing 4d chess and keeping the spot open for Webb? 

Normally it's a pretty quick turn around when someone gets cut but sitting at 52 for a few hours now has me curious. 

It doesn’t make sense that they’d do it for Webb. I would think they’d do the moves simultaneously. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TPS said:

It doesn’t make sense that they’d do it for Webb. I would think they’d do the moves simultaneously. 

But if they still weren't sure on Allen wouldn't they hide his status until the last possible moment? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TPS said:

what advantage would there be to not divulge whom they are bringing up if it was to be a practice squad guy...answering my own question I would say if they don't want to divulge it being Webb and keep the Titans guessing on who will be playing QB this Sunday...….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

what advantage would there be to not divulge whom they are bringing up if it was to be a practice squad guy...answering my own question I would say if they don't want to divulge it being Webb and keep the Titans guessing on who will be playing QB this Sunday...….

There are a few different things that could happen honestly.

Promote Webb, Allen out

Promote Webb, Allen in

Promote Duke, Allen in

Promote Duke, Allen out

sign a FA

trade for someone

All these things will likely change the game plan for the titans (assuming the player is on offense).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

There are a few different things that could happen honestly.

Promote Webb, Allen out

Promote Webb, Allen in

Promote Duke, Allen in

Promote Duke, Allen out

sign a FA

trade for someone

All these things will likely change the game plan for the titans (assuming the player is on offense).

I think a trade would have broken through the media before the collateral damage release