Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Another big challenge for either offense....

bills rank 2nd in total yds allowed. titans are 14th

bills are 5th in points allowed. titans are 4th

bills are 7th in 3rd down %. titans 6th.

gonna be a tough one.

Absolutely. 

And a very important game. With the bye coming the following week , it'd be a big win being 4-1 , bye , followed by 3 straight at Home. 

I'm assuming Singletary will be back , which is huge.  I think he would have had a monster game yesterday. Pat's run D has been dominant and we consistently opened up big holes. Gore/Singletary could be a lethal 1-2 punch , think they're the key to victory. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Absolutely. 

And a very important game. With the bye coming the following week , it'd be a big win being 4-1 , bye , followed by 3 straight at Home. 

I'm assuming Singletary will be back , which is huge.  I think he would have had a monster game yesterday. Pat's run D has been dominant and we consistently opened up big holes. Gore/Singletary could be a lethal 1-2 punch , think they're the key to victory. 

I'm not holding my breath on allen being able to go so i'm pretty worried for this week. winnable, but worried.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I'm not holding my breath on allen being able to go so i'm pretty worried for this week. winnable, but worried.

*whispers* 

I'm actually more confident in Barkley than I am in Allen.*

*Allen needs to be the starter to continue his development, but right now, Barkley might be better to run the offense.  

• Like (+1) 4

Man I'm excited about this one. Whenever Barkley plays for us he looks like one of the best backups in the league, so if he has to go on Sunday I believe he'll do well even though Tennessee's defense is pretty formidable. Let's get to 4-1 baby!

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

*whispers* 

I'm actually more confident in Barkley than I am in Allen.*

*Allen needs to be the starter to continue his development, but right now, Barkley might be better to run the offense.  

Not sure if I understand this. Barkley left a lot on the field yesterday, too. 

I’ll take Josh over him every time. I think that, while they said all the right things in the lead up to last week (just another game), the reality is they knew the gravity of that game. That, I suspect, got into Josh’s head. 

Just my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1

If Barkley has to go, I really hope we get some good injury news on Singletary.  Any chance for Kroft?

We really need some big targets out there for the QB to throw to.  Especially in the red zone if we don’t have JA’s dual threat ability.  

If I had to guess, Allen sits but Singletary is active.  We go run heavy and take more deep shots for chunk plays off PA.   Barkley throws an accurate long ball... something Allen has been leaving on the table. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Love people like this.

What's the ***** point of this post? Huh?

The offense cracks were shown, Titans D is legit, and on the road as it is a disadvantage.

Right now Titans are a better team given Allen’s performance yesterday. Not much better but Bills are up against it