Post your crybaby thoughts here ONLY.

Chandler#81

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh... WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

**** Brady I hope he enjoys his stupid pile of dildos, he played like garbage thanks to our D, but once again refs had to make up for his garbage play and any time we had a positive play.

Next game Bring Neal in the game just to run all the way from the tunnel and have him launch himself into Brady's gay @$$ chin helmet first, make sure to get all up under the helmet and make sure he can no longer use those dildos or feel Belicheat or Edleman suck him off.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

I'm inclined to agree. "Terrible" is a strong word, but I do think others should be starting over him.

I don't know man.  I feel like if we watched all the balls thrown his way over his career there would be more balls that hit his hands and he didn't catch than ones that he did.  (counting certain tough ones, of course, but a lot of easy ones too that a pro WR should make consistently)  Maybe that's a gross exaggeration, but it just doesn't feel like it to me.

Also I'd like to point out how much media bias goes into a lot of people's thinking. Allen was called the risky guy, the guy most likely to bust, the guy with a poor completion % etc. so people harp on about that.

I was just watching a bit of the Cards game and every time Kyler Murray throws a pass or runs out of the pocket the announcers fall over themselves to say how amazing and athletic he is. Just like they used to with Vick. 

It's such bull####. 

We kicked their ass and still lost due to our own stupidity.

Reminded me a lot of the Cheif game where they came in 8-0 and ee had Jeff Tuel starting and we put up 500+ yards of offense and lost is large part because of an INT throen by Tuel at the Chief 1 yard line that turned into a pick 6

...crybaby is for crybabies period.......we effed up offensively.......Josh was woeful, trying to put IT on HIM......against Belichick?...ain't happenin'......lesson learned, man up and take the "L", moving on.....we're still young and learning.....the world will be here tomorrow....see you Sunday......

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You're baiting them, though, by calling them a derogatory name. 

The intention of the thread is fine, but the execution is not in line with how a moderator should act.

IMO

should we hand out participation trophies as well?

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Also I'd like to point out how much media bias goes into a lot of people's thinking. Allen was called the risky guy, the guy most likely to bust, the guy with a poor completion % etc. so people harp on about that.

I was just watching a bit of the Cards game and every time Kyler Murray throws a pass or runs out of the pocket the announcers fall over themselves to say how amazing and athletic he is. Just like they used to with Vick. 

It's such bull####. 

Ummm did you see all the bad throws tho?

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Ummm did you see all the bad throws tho?

I did. Like I said, he was pretty crap today. My point is, if Murray leads the comeback against the Bengals they all fall over themselves to call him a miracle maker etc. Allen does it and they sort of give him credit but then talk about the INT earlier and focus on that.

Allen has played pretty much a whole season now. Personally I don't think he's done too badly. He's not been amazing by any stretch but he's done some amazing things. 

• Like (+1) 1