Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

i just hope that this staff will coach against the pats different than the stubborn pattern of previous coaches...

on offense: i'd bet $100 bucks billyboy brings somebody on every single down, mainly collins and van noy and sprinkle in a safety here and there. they aren't just gonna "try to keep allen in the pocket" . they are gonna want to take him down and get him to throw ducks.

if i'm dabol, i'm gonna run a lot of bunch formations with 3wrs and a te or 4 wide. we have to have guys stretching that secondary so it cuts down on db blitzes. they can't cover everyone.  this is the game for the bombs. i'd also do a lot of pulling with singletary to the outside.

on defense:  pray that mcd calls the game.  normally the bills are afraid to blitz brady because of the old saying live by the blitz, d...  screw that, at least go down swinging. do exactly what you know they are gonna do and blitz edmunds and milano nonstop with neal and johnson sprinkled in.

they have to lay the wood to tommyboy.  would be a good time for murphy to step up.  i know they've run on us a bunch lately, but i don't see it happening. get them in 3rd and longs and get brady flustered.

basically do what they want to do to us. i'm pretty much counting this game as a loss so a win will be so much sweeter. this game is a measuring stick of the level of our coaches and as i have stated before i ain't frazier's no. 1 fan. if we get down 10 or more early, we're screwed.  glad this game's at home.

....and for the love of god do not start ford at rt if nseke is a go. they will pick him to death.

• Like (+1) 2

I think the Bills need to strategize some different schemes for when the play breaks down. So far this season, when the pocket has collapsed, or the play has broken down, Allen has escaped to the right, and usually two eligible receivers will break from their route, head to the right sideline, and cut back towards the line of scrimmage. It's worked very well on several plays this season, and I think that so far, opposing defenses have been merely planning to keep Allen contained, and not planning so much for, what I believe, is a designed play for when the play breaks down.. But, at this point, I think the Pats* are going to be expecting it, and will have an immediate answer for it. They need some different strategies for when Allen has to escape the pocket.

5 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

The Patriots Defense is better than the Bills. I believe their Defense has not given up a touchdown in 4 games.  That is the Super Bowl against Rams and three games this year.  The Bills will struggle to score.  I bet the game in December in New England will be closer.  I see a Pats 24-10 win.  I suspect the Bills Offense will improve as year goes on.  Can see a game like 24-21 in week 16.  Bills vs Pats in AFC championship game.  By January the Bills offense should be peaking. Third times the charm.  Would love to beat 17-0 Pats in AFC championship game.  Would erase all the years of losing to Brady.

The Patriots faced 3 of the worst offenses in football. The Bills did not. The Giants and Bengals had put up a lot of offensive production before they faced the Bills.

Debating is useless though. We'll see how the teams fare against each other next Sunday. I'd be a fool to bet against Tom Brady and the Patriots, though.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

+1 Yeah tbh I like everything Bills this Sunday at the moment. You don't see a lot of undefeated home dogs getting a TD and that ML was just begging. I got a couple in early but I want to see movement as the week goes on.

That moneyline looks like vegas isnt sold on the Bills just yet. Thats a lot different than the spread they put out. Thats not to say Bills havent improved. I expected a -225 on the Pats.

• Like (+1) 1