SNF: Rams at Browns

YoloinOhio

This game is a snoozefest...

Mayfield looks like he has regressed from last year

9 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

They were the big Hype team this year cause they signed offensive play makers who were going to bring them to the upper tier of the league.

Goff is supposed to be, Kitchens got the hype because they got better when he took over as HC during last season

Goff is killing me in fantasy this year...he put up a lot of points last year so i kept him in a keeper league and he has been disappointing to say the least this year

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This game is a snoozefest...

Mayfield looks like he has regressed from last year

Goff is killing me in fantasy this year...he put up a lot of points last year so i kept him in a keeper league and he has been disappointing to say the least this year

I had him last year (ended up picking up him and Wentz off waivers after drafting Cousins didn't work out) and found him frustrating

I've gone from not knowing what to think about any of last year's 5 QBs to believing the negative narrative on Jackson to not really believing that but also not being that impressed with him dismantling three horrible defenses almost full circle to not being 100% about 4 of them but being 99% sure that Rosen blows.

Mayfield - Good on quick hits, not too good elsewhere

Darnold - If ever anyone deserved a grade of incomplete, they is him

Allen - Love having him on the Bills, love his potential, some things need cleaning up....I think he will do it

Rosen - So far so horrible and a douche to boot

Jackson - Thought I liked him at first, didn't like what I saw last year, clearly improved this year but is being a bit overhyped.  Heard someone say he and Mahomes will be battling it out for next 15 years.  Because he beat the Fish and the Cards?  Really?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

How much does Jared Goff make?

Jared Goff signed a 4 year, $134,000,000 contract with the Los Angeles Rams, including a $25,000,000 signing bonus, $110,042,682 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $33,500,000. In 2019, Goff will earn a base salary of $1,000,000 and a signing bonus of $25,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $10,629,577 and a dead cap value of $61,672,260.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Jared Goff signed a 4 year, $134,000,000 contract with the Los Angeles Rams, including a $25,000,000 signing bonus, $110,042,682 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $33,500,000. In 2019, Goff will earn a base salary of $1,000,000 and a signing bonus of $25,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $10,629,577 and a dead cap value of $61,672,260.

Yuck. 

Lets be fair Bills fans what Mayfield just did there was every bit as dumb as Allen's INT.  He misses the hand off and then follows Chubb into the hole trying to give him the ball.  Are you kidding me!  It was pure lick they didn't turn the ball over there.

Here's the deal - QB is a tough position to play and these young guys are going to do some really dumb stuff.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1