SNF: Rams at Browns

YoloinOhio

Judas Priest, I'm going to cut Allen a lot more slack in the future.  Goff tried to give the game away with a terrible INT and then Mayfield had FOUR shots from the 4 and went 0 - 4 with an INT.  That's 18 - 36 passes for 195 yards at home. 

IMO as a fan base we under appreciate Allen's good plays and overly obsess over his bad plays.  BOTH QB's tonight were anti-clutch IMO.  Bad mistakes at the end of the game and when it was on the line Mayfield couldn't get it done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Judas Priest, I'm going to cut Allen a lot more slack in the future.  Goff tried to give the game away with a terrible INT and then Mayfield had FOUR shots from the 4 and went 0 - 4 with an INT.  That's 18 - 36 passes for 195 yards at home. 

IMO as a fan base we under appreciate Allen's good plays and overly obsess over his bad plays.  BOTH QB's tonight were anti-clutch IMO.  Bad mistakes at the end of the game and when it was on the line Mayfield couldn't get it done.

Not all of us.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 32ABBA said:

Pfft...the Bills don't act cocky, and don't have a guy like Odell-Beckham....bad analogy.

I think Cocky is really a matter of perspective... Josh was pretty cocky answering the questions of the NY media last week, and I loved that. I think Baker goes too far, and his "swagger" is way more believable when winning. But I think the hatred that the Browns get is widely because they "arrived" on the national scene before us. - that being said, it is nice to see them humbled some, but I think the hatred is mostly jealously based. 

I do hate Odell. 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why does mayfield always leave the pocket so soon? He has no idea what to do when he senses  pressure 

Height?  He rarely ever steps up in the pocket, where he’d be surrounded by dudes taller than him.  He just bails and start backpedaling sideways. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not all of us.

I was yelling at myself mostly as I was pretty harsh on Allen in my review and while I was watching the game.  Also did you see some of the descriptions in the Western NY media of the Allen INT?  The word "horrific" came up a lot.  Well what I just saw from Mayfield at the end there was more horrific then Allen's boneheaded throw!  And the Goff throw was every bit as bad to.